Lancersreactor

Mods, discussions, tutorials and news all around Microsoft Starlancer and Freelancer.

Unread News

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. long time 1

• [RIP]Soupman
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. SWAT_OP-R8R

Recent Activities

• SleepingPharmacy

Wrote a comment on SleepingPharmacy’s wall.
    Wall Comment

Where Can I Buy Valium in the UK?

Valium (Diazepam) is available in the London district’s pharmacies and dispensed Diazepam, but not without a prescription. You will find that Diazepam (Valium) is available in 91% of pharmacies.
    Valium is not available
  • SWAT_OP-R8R

Replied to the thread long time.
    Great to see people still being around these days. Yes, I have to agree with you. the last 2 years really were crap. But we are heading into a new year soon and it looks like we are having a 20 years FL anniversary comming up soon. Looks like we…
  • [RIP]Soupman

Posted the thread long time.
    Thread
    Yup its me ... 21 and 22 were rough health years .

new computer making sure i have all my logins .... hope all has been well Op

Soup
  • SWAT_OP-R8R

Has the Flat UI Icons V2 written.
    News

Flat UI Icons V2
    This is the version 2 of my Flat Icons texture mod. Made a couple of small changes.

• SWAT_OP-R8R

Has the Freelancer icon pack written.
    News

Freelancer icon pack
    Just some icons for Freelancer. I used the helmet models form the game for these new icons. Feel free to use for anything!

• SWAT_OP-R8R

News

Freelancer Genesis 1.5 OSP 2022
    The Genesis mod is an addon mod for Freelancer by Digital Anvil/Microsoft that works in Open Single Player, putting you into the game just after the original campaign has