The Lancers Reactor Christmas & New Year Movie Quiz!

• I decided to revive an old TLR tradition, our film quiz. The old movie quotes quiz was one of the best things we ever did and it went on for ages, lasted weeks, but I thought I'd give it a little twist this time.

OK here are the rules. You post a still from movie and then people have to guess what film the still's from. You have to answer the preceding question correctly before you get to post your own. If no-one gets it after three attempts, you have to provide a clue, such as who the actors are, date of the film, genre etc (you can provide a clue in original question if you want but it's generally best not to) If still no-one gets it you have to give the answer and post another. Basically don't just jump in with your own, give folk a chance to answer the question.

Any film will do as long as it's within site rules - ie nothing too graphically violent and no filth please.

Non-English language films are fine but make sure that they're ones that people are likely to have seen (so "Traditionalos Formaggerazione dos Goatherderos di Machu Piccu" isn't exactly going to be well known, is it?)

okay I'll start it off with a still from one of my favourite films... you shouldn't need a clue for this one..

if you know it, answer and post your own!

• Tremors.

And my Pic in return-

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• Quote from "Tawakalna"

cheat! :)

What do you expect, we're not all old enough to have watched the Moon landings :twisted:

I know leg wax man's picture, but I won't say it :P

• It was Finding Forrester... although the picture was so small it was very very tough to make out anything other than "classroom setting, black student standing + white teacher with beard sat, with a wall of portraits behind".

:P