Annoying bugs with Encounters

• Having problems... No. Having big problems... No, no again... Having goddamn big problems and unable to solve 'em! :?

I'm adding a Freelancer encounters into my mod (don't tell me i'm crazy, i already know it). Sometimes they're crashing my server down, with messages in console:

E:\FL\Scratch\Source\Common\CEqObj.cpp(278) : *** WARNING: Object(0x906f708d) tried to connect internal type(0xba24aa4b) to hardpoint(). Ignorable.
    E:\FL\Scratch\Source\Common\Archetype.cpp(60) : *** ERROR: ArchDB::Get(3051093134) failed
    E:\FL\Scratch\Source\Common\CEqObj.cpp(295) : *** WARNING: Object(0x96c73a49) missing equipment archetype(B5DBFC8E)

How i can locate the source of this problem? Changes in ini files are massive, and rewriting encounters will take many days or even weeks.

p.S. Or... emmm... If someone tried to add NPC Freelancers into encounters and made it successfully... emmm... maybe you just give me the code for it? :D

• p.S.2. After hours of CRCTool digging, i didn't get a explanation of this numbers. Tried to put 40+ lines with parameters in "INI Search String" window - still no result.

• Quote from "Sethernis"

You made something wrong. Like a missing enouncter parameter or maybe something else. Next time add one thing at a time and always test it.

thanx, but i think i figured out the source of this problem... took many hours of code-digging and even forced me to write some tool programs... but seems to work correctly. Enc-s are difficult to test, because it's 47 systems and 20+ encounter zones in each one... :ugeek: