BEST GRAPHICS OF FL!

• FL's graphics are however very nice, they can't be claimed as the best nowadays. I made these screenshots to show how will FL look with drastic graphics and DX9 features. Sit back and be amazed!

These screenshots aren't fake, they are original in-game ones, without any Photoshop editing!

- Bloom-effect dll hook
    - High resolution textures
    - Advanced INI tweaks
    - ALE editing

You can see 2 new ships: Edefender by Baene (the "4 winged" Defender, buyable), and the Raptors' Prototype (the one with 2 double green engine, only for Raptors clanmembers, soon).

I can even show you some videos if you wish.

• HOLY DAMN. I can't believe this is FL! You have to release this Graphics enhancement mod, honest to god, this is EPIC. And...are those...beam weapons I see?

• Lol in that case we could even organize a competition, who can make the nicest! Thanks for the good comments anyway :D

dont take me wrong but some if the screens look a bit to bright

I think this was kinda trial version of screenshots. A bit adjustment and all the screenies will look exactly as bright as they should.

• Come on! Give me suggestions ;)
    When I took the screenies, my monitor was "sunshining", and I set brightness higher, so that's why they look... bright. Anyway, which is very bright should be bright, ie: neutron star pulsar, sun, explosion... Tell me if I'm wrong :lol:

• Quote from "Dead-eye"

2 words: HOLY SH**

Looks damn good, but best graphics... i have seen other nice mods and plz dont take me wrong but some if the screens look a bit to bright. :mrgreen:

I have to second this.

• where can we download this?
    i wasnt able to find it,so you prolly havent released it yet...
    but the download section is a pile of crap,its impossible to find anything there as there are no descriptions or screenshots there :(

• This is called NFL-TURBO-GRAPHICS, and it's the part of the upcoming Plasmafire - Reborn mod. Don't really ask for it just now, it's far from ready. Anyway, it will cost you about 2GB (about 15MB per starsphere, nearly 20Mb per planet texture, average size of 5Mb for effect TXM files)

More new screenies, and yeah they are still bright :p :

Escaping from Red Hessian fighters, laser shotguns hit shield.

Defender destroying Liberty battleship - menuscreen

UV rays penetrating through Elite Defender

Kicking a$$ with Nomad Energy Blasters and other weapons, Stiletto starboard shield breaking off.

Starboard shield: there are equippable mini-armors, which protect different parts of the ship until they are destroyed. They are cheap, but rare. A new feature for the upcoming Plasmafire mod, recommended for those who can afford the cost of heavy damages.

• Indeed, this is not an OT 8-) A few more screenies:

Lava-rays coming out from lava-asteroid.

Meeting 2 Banshees in a walker nebula.

Outside Pirna Border Station.

Missile hitting Anubis' shield in Alaska.

Orinoco nebula, Omicron Theta.

Red giant and space station in Omega-11.

• There was a discussion started about how to do the Bloom effect on the last forum, but i see no evidence of it on here yet. Be nice to restart that so those that would like to implement this could do so.

• Server is online, but for no reason it won't appear on the global list. I will post IP address on our homepage. Server uses beta5 atm. These screenies are from the Plasmafire beta6 (pre-final), anyway. I will post a new thread of the blooming effect, but don't expect huge graphics improvements, that need tons of work!

• Awesome work, i just wonder if there any way to combine the pure Graphics with other mods out there? Like for example you can do with realspace light and another total conversion.

So i want install TC xyz and want Graphics yzx any way to get this to work? Or are there other stand alone Graphic improvement mods?

• This is not standalone, it's called FL-TURBO-GRAPHICS, however it's part of the Plasmafire - FL reborn mod, coming soon! I think I will release a standalone turbo-graphics mod, but it's very unstable atm.