Three questions to system size

• 1. Where can I alter the size of a system allready created?
    2. What´s the maximum system radius?
    3. In FLE do I set the radius or the diameter?

Thanks in advance

• 1. universe.ini

[system]
    nickname = Hi01
    file = systems\Hi01\Hi01.ini
    pos = 8, 0
    msg_id_prefix = gcs_refer_system_hi01
    visit = 0
    strid_name = 196653
    ids_info = 66112
    NavMapScale = 2 <---------------- Change this number, the smaller it is, the bigger your system

2. Not sure, never tried but it's big lol
    3. I think it's radius though i might be wrong on that

• I've had systems up to 600k (about 0.45 nav map scale) square and I wouldn't go much bigger as even using tradelanes it will take several minutes to cross it.
    You also get a shaking effect above 500k that I find a bit annoying and Solars Sun. Planets etc disappear visually beyond 250k from your location.
    The other issue is filling the system as you have about 6 times the area that's in a vanilla game system it's easy to run out of objects (256 max), so it's easy to have a system with a few pockets of interesting stuff and lots of nothing everywhere else :D

CK256

• you mean 600k radius or diameter?
    The system I´m talking about isx my "reproduction" of our solar system, with sun and planets drastically enlarged.

• I´ve set navmap_scale to 0.225 now and doubled the position values of all objects in the system. When I reach Pluto (about 660k from center) it starts shaking slightly.

• As far as I know (received data I haven't tried it :D ) the limit of 256 refers to items with Object starting the data entry and not zones, asteroids etc.
    As New York bases are single object construction types the object count is just over 40 but if you use custom bases it's easy to have over 20 objects in a single base so if there is a 256 object limit.............

CK256