The Great Pirate War

• Prologue:

It all started one day in Omicron Theta, three of the major pirate groups were on the same station, the Corsairs, Outcasts, and Red Hessians, if you think about it, if these pirates meet, it'll be all-out war in a single room! This happened, the groups accidentally bumped into each other in the Freeport 9 bar. After that, the Elders of the Corsairs, the leaders of the Outcasts, and the leaders of the Hessians decided to go to war, if you were playing a game, it would be called a free-for-all or everyone against everyone. We begin our story with a Corsair named José.
    Enjoy!

• Ch. 1

"José, you coming with us?" my friend, and commander, Miguél asked me over the intercom.

"Yea, I'm on my way," I say, "Crete, this is Lieutenant José, requesting for access to lift-off sequence?" I ask to the orbital docking ring.

"Lieutenant José, your request for lift-off has been granted, you may prepare for lift-off."

I revved my engines and went through the docking ring into the black void of space. I charged my cruise engines and headed for the coordinates gave to me by Miguél. I met them at the rendezvous.

"Took you long enough, man," Miguél said with a sarcastic tone.

"Let's just get moving to Omicron Theta, ok?" I say. But we don't know that we will be met by Outcasts and Red Hessians on Freeport 9....

• Ch. 2

"We are approaching Freeport 9 now, general," one of the pilots of the heavily armed and defended freighter the size of a small colony destroyer, with Sabre backup. The small station come into view at 3,000 meters.

"Take us in, lieutenant," I order, my name is General Hernandez, of the Outcasts. I was the 2nd in command to the Leader of the Outcasts himself.

"Yes, sir," the lieutenant replied and we flew toward the station. If I would've looked closer at the station, I would've noticed that a group of Titans just docked with the station...

• Ch. 4

"We need to go to the bar to meet the spy, José," Miguél said when we landed in the slightly busy base, the base had a freighter the size of a destroyer and a group of explorer-looking Sabres, if I would've payed attention more, I would've noticed the Outcast icon on the freighter and the Hessian icon on the Sabres.

"Alright, lets go," I say and follow Miguél through the dark hallways of the Freeport. We passed several groups of bounty hunters, but since they're on a Freeport they can't attack, stupid, law-abiding chumps. We passed a group of Corsairs heading to the hanger, and a group of traders, most likely Zoners, no regular trader would be this far from the colonies.

"Alright, here we are, Freeport 9 Bar and Tavern," Miguél said with satisfaction.

"All we need to do is find our spy," I say and enter the bar, what I expected to find was a place full of Corsairs and bounty hunters, but what I saw was Red Hessians on one side of the bar and the Outcasts on the other.

What the hell is going on? Why are the Hessians and Outcasts doing here? I thought at lightning speed.

Then I done something right out of the Corsair instinct, I shot one of the Outcasts and shot one of the Hessians, with one shot of my laser pistol.

"Corsairs!" both the Hessians and Outcasts screamed. They grabbed their guns, but some were dead before they even got their hand near their holster.

"Outcasts! Hessians! Attack my brothers!" I yell at the top of my lungs. We had our guns in our hands and began shooting under five seconds, another of the Corsair's instincts. Half the Hessians were dead before the Outcasts even got to pull out their pistols.

"Charge!" the Hessian leader ordered, I shot him in the back of the head.

"General!" one of the Hessians yelled. He grabbed his weapon and shot one of us, Miguél, shot him in the shoulder.

"Miguél!" I yell and run to him, I pick him up and take him out of the bar, I used a med-pack on him and returned to the battle.

"Give up, Corsair slime!" the Outcast leader yelled. I shot him square between the eyes.

"Kill the rest, Corporal, I need to get Miguél back to the ships," I order.

"Yes, Lieutenant José," he responds and returns to battle. I pick up Miguél's slightly crumpled frame.

"José... Thanks for saving my life... You could've just let me die... Like any other Corsair would," Miguél rasped out.

"Miguél, your like my brother, I would never let you die," I swore to my friend.

"Thanks.... Man," he gasped with agonizing pain. I reached the hanger and set him the med-bay of one of the ships, I activated the medical robot and slumped his friend in on of the medical pods.

"What is the problem, Lieutenant José?" asked the robot in a very emotionless voice.

"Captain Miguél is severely hurt, can you be able to keep him alive until we can get to Crete and take him to the medical center?" I ask the robot, the robot goes over to Miguél and scans him.

"Lieutenant, with our med-bay, I can keep Captain Miguél alive for two days, but yes, he'll need Crete's medical center if he's going to live," the robot gives the analysis.

"Good, see to it he stays alive," I say and walk over to Miguél, "I'll see ya later buddy."

"Cya.." he rasps. I walk out of the medical ship and head back to the tavern.

"Corporal, how did the fight go?" I ask.

"We lost two men, two were hurt, but not as much as poor Miguél," the corporal replied.

"The enemy?" I ask as if I'm interrogating him.

"All dead, we sent men to check their ships for valuables," he answered.

"Good, any sign of our spy?" I ask another question.

"No, but if he's on the station, the meeting can still take place," he said.

"Looking for me?" a man appeared out of nowhere.

"You our spy???" I ask, my eyes like twin lasers.

"Yes, and I just need to tell you, the Outcast fleet is currently getting organized, I think they are preparing for war, the Hessians too," he said. The Hessian's fleet was no surprise, but the Outcasts fleet intrigued me.

"Outcasts?" I ask with shock.

"Yes, Lieutenant," he replied.

"The Elders will be interested in this, I will report this to them immediately, I'm going to go check on Miguél," I say and walk out of the tavern and head back to the hanger, the Corsairs were really seaching those ships, almost looks like they're stripping the ships apart. I went into the medical ship and walked over to Miguél.

"What you.... Find out?" he asked.

"The Outcasts and Hessians are preparing for war, but I'm pretty sure they're not going only against each other," I say with a sad and angry tone in my voice.

"Better report... That to the Elders," he says.

"That's the plan, man,"

• wow! that sounds like Discovery mod dude! xD

in Discovery mod the Outcast alliance and the Corsair alliance are fighting a war over Sirius! nice story though

Freelancer Alpha 1 - 1...This is planet Lisbon, docking ring cleared! Good luck out there! =D

• Ch. 5

Crete came into view at 0800 hours, it's been three days since the battle on Freeport 9. Miguél has fully recovered from his injury, after leaving a Corsair medical frigate, we returned home.

Once on the surface, we went to the Great Elders Chamber, where the Elders are during the day.

"What is it José?" the Lead Elder asked me as I entered the chamber.

"The Outcasts and Red Hessians were on Freeport 9. A fight broke out between us and them two. We believe that the Outcasts are preparing for war," I informed him, there was a pause as the Elders took this end, the Elders turned to each other and began to whisper. The Lead Elder then turned back to me.

"This sounds very serious, we must build our army to defend our territory, then move out and try to win this war," he said. I nodded.

"We would personally command the fleet into battle, Lead Elder," Miguél said then. The Lead Elder stared at him.

"We can try to arrange that, Miguél, as soon as we've arranged that, we will contact you," then he said, "thanks for telling us this very important news, you are dismissed."

• Ch. 6

Commander Viper of the LSF was sitting at his desk, reading a file of complaints about Liberty Rogues when my comm beeped. I turned on my comm, General Smith's face filled the comm's screen.

"Yes, General?" I asked my supervisor.

"We have a problem, Viper," he said simply.

"What, General?" I asked him, more urgently.

"A few LSF agents have just contacted me, the Corsairs and Outcast are going to war, this will lay waste to the Omicron Systems, we must stop them now, you understand, Viper?"

"Yes, sir," I replied, Viper shut off his comm and returned to work, I knew the Corsairs and the Outcasts would go to war someday, but not in my lifetime, he thought.

"What do you think we should do, José," Miguél asked. I turned toward him, the cantina of Crete was more smelly than ever.

"I don't know, we need to be ready for the war ahead of us. We still have much more work to do till then," I said.

"I hope we know what we're doing," Miguél said.

• Ch. 7

Martin Gonzalez was a careful Outcast, as General of the biggest Outcast squadren, he had to be careful. He thought about this new war, according to the Liberties, the name of our war was The Great Pirate War. A door opened into his quarters of the stolen Liberty Dreadnought just then. He looked away from the Holo-TV to see the Outcast leader, Miguel Lopez. Lopez's face was grim with determination, obviously something has happened.

"What's wrong, Lopez?" he asked concernly.

"General Hernandez has been killed by a Corsair strike force, Gonzalez," he whispered. My mouth went wide. The great General Hernandez, dead! Martin thought.

"Who killed him?" he asked.

"Your Corsair brother, José," Lopez replied. My head spun, I thought José was dead! he thought. Martin stood up in front of Lopez. A slight tear came out of his eye.

"You know what to do, Gonzalez?" Lopez asked.

"Yes, sir," Martin replied quickly, he only wished he didn't need to do so...

• And I'm not done yet! :P The war had only just begun. Here's the next chapter:

Ch. 8

Miguél and I came out of the Jump Hole at 2200, I checked my radar, no enemy ships in sight.

"Clear," I called to Miguél.

"Good, let's continue to the Outcast base," he replied. The Elders sent our squad of 200 fighters and 8 battleships to clear the Omicron Beta System of Outcasts. We knew it was a suicide mission, but our sheer numbers should help to our advantage. I turned my Titan around just in time to see the rest of our strike force jump in. Even with me being part of the force, just looking at them nearly makes me pee my pants.

"This is the Battleship Fragon, jump complete, all ships are ready to move," the flagship called in to us. The green nebula floated around slowly around us, very slowly eating away at our sheilds and hull, this battle must be quick or else we won't make make it out of this nebula system alive.

I hit the throttle, putting my ship into work, charged my cruise engines and headed toward the Outcast base. The green particles moving around the ship, like air to a plane or rocket. Then a massive asteroid came into veiw, the scanners picked up a hundred fighters waiting for us.

"This is General Gonzalaz, power down and prepare to be destroyed," the lead Outcast called through, his voice sounded familer for some reason. A Sabre squadren came up behind us, Miguél looked back too late, he was already being pounded by Starkiller Torpedoes. I turned around and shot a Kodiak Missile Prototype, incenerating the squad.

"Miguél! You all right?!" I called through the intercomm. Static came through then Miguél's voice came through.

"...Okay, just a few cuts on the surface." I turned, already, the Outcast have called for a battleship, a stolen Liberty Destroyer came out of the green cloud. The Fragon moved in and started firing, decimating the destroyer as if it was made of toothpicks. I felt my ship shudder as a laser beam hit my hull. Sheilds are out!? I thought.

Miguél came around into my line of site, I then noticed that he has equipped his Advanced Beams. I saw the blue super-beam blast out toward the Sabre attacking me, I aimed my rear turret and shot at the Sabre's coc-pit, it shattered as the beams hit the back of it. The ship exploded into a big green ball of gas. I checked my sensor again, 20 fighters left. I then saw our bombers begin their attack on the asteroid base. Then the ships have been destroyed. The base was almost destroyed. We have won this first battle.

• As you may know, all teams can't win, one faction will be killed out, one will be forced into exile and one will become the dominant criminal faction. It is pretty easy to guess who will win, but which one of the factions will I let die out or exile? Who knows, lol :lol: . Maybe we'll figure out soon.

Edit: If you have ideas for names for characters, then post them using this:

Code
    1. Name:
    2. Personality:
    3. Faction:

If you want your username to be a character then post with this (only Outcasts and Corsairs are open to Username people, you can put non-usernamed character in any but I only want usernamed people in the great powers):

Code
    1. Username:
    2. Personality:
    3. Faction:
  • Ch. 9

General Gonzalez stood aboard the Gargon, the Outcast flagship. He sent a clone of himself to the Omicron Beta System, his clone has not reported back. Perhaps he was attacked. he thought. Miguel Lopez entered the bridge just then, stomping across the metal flooring.

"What is it, Admiral Lopez?" Martin asked his leader.

"We just lost the Omicron Beta System to the Corsairs, they're getting closer to Malta," he shouted angrilly, spitting out the words. I pulled my hands back, avoiding the spit that hit the steel floor.

"OK, OK, we'll get it back," I responded calmly, When Manhatton is just a big dust ball, he thought.

• The Turnpoint of the story ;) !

Ch. 10

Angelo Bruno walked along the fairly lit walkways of Freeport 27, the newest Freeport ever established, built by a Zoner named Colt Honsai, a Kusari-born rebel in his homeland who took refuge with the Zoners on Freeport 7 before it was blown to smithers by the Nomads. He left for Omicron Zeta System (A made up system so don't post saying Omicron Zeta doesn't exist :P :lol: ;) :D ). The base has only been around for a year, and it was already attracting criminals like flies to a piece of dung.

Now it was nearly abandoned, besides some dedicated Zoners who believed that they can run the Freeport all themselves. The Outcasts, who were coming in from the nearby Jump Hole from the Omicron Beta System was the cause of the criminals. Angelo's ancestry oringinates from the Hispania Colony Ship, which are now Outcasts and Corsairs. But he was taken to Liberty at birth.

He then looks out the window, he caught his breath and his heart began to pound as if it's going to burst out of his chest. What he saw nearly gave him a heart attack. First, a Nomad Battleship crowning the Outcasts Icon on it's side, it looked industrialized, obviously taken over by the Outcasts, second, the ship was preparing to shoot Freeport 27!

He ran, barely able to take off before the beam hit the station, incinerating it as if it was a pencil in molten lava. He started his cruise engines, he checked his sensors, no sign of pursuit. Now he needed a explanation. He grabbed the comm and set the signal to Commander Viper's office, maybe the 2nd in command of the LSF could help.

• Ch. 11

I walked the dark hallways of the Outcasts base in Omicron Beta System, examining the rock walls and metal flooring. There was windows that led to the outside of the asteroid base, I looked out, seeing a Zoner Dromedadary. What the hell is a Zoner doing out here? I thought as it flew fastly away from the asteroid. I picked up a comm.

"Dromeadary, stop, what is your business in Corsair terrirory?" I hailed. First I heard static, then a voice came in.

"Corsair territory? I thought this was Outcasts territory."

"We just killed the Outcasts, what is your business in this system?" I asked the man.

"I am fleeing the Omicron Zeta System," he said.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"The Outcasts have a super-weapon, they just destroyed Freeport 27! Put it in simpler terms, they have a Nomad Battleship!" he said. I felt my mouth drop, A Nomad Battlecruiser? That's impossible!

"Alright, you may go, but leave quickly," I said to the man. I turned around and ran. This news needs to be reported...

• Ch. 12

Miguél paced around the HQ of the Outcasts Asteroid base, José has just told me something drastic.

"You are saying that the Outcasts have a Nomad Battlecruiser?" he asked José.

"Yeah, the man said it attacked Freeport 27 in the Omicron Zeta System, I believe it is making it's way here," José replied. Miguél stared at him, his face was grim, he was telling the truth. Miguél looked out of the glass window, staring at the direction of the Omicron Zeta Jump Hole. He then turned to José.

"We need to prepare our new base for the invasion, go get the fighters ready for launch," he said to him. José nodded and ran off.

I ran into the hanger, where Captain Lopez waited. When I appeared, he saluted.

"Yes, sir?" the pilot asked.

"We need to take off, we have an oncoming invasion from the Outcasts, I need you and your squadren to fight it off until our reinforcments arrive, OK?" I informed him. He nodded and ran toward his men. I felt a sudden dispair, what if the world as we know it today gets blown away by the Outcasts? I thought. I looked out the hanger blast-sheild, the Nomad Battlecruiser has arrived.

"Launch all fighters!" I yelled into a comm in the HQ. The Nomad Ship has already made it to the base, now it was bombarding the asteroid. The entire station shook, as if a massive earthquake was happening. Miguél was running and shouting at the Corsair men inside the HQ, telling them to raise the Base's sheild, charging the laser cannons, and call in for reinforcments. None of this made sense to me, I was dazed, confused, this battle felt like it was going to end in defeat for us.

"Incoming Sabres!" One of our Corsair navagators yelled from the far side of the HQ.

"Our sheilds are being pounded, only 55% sheilding left" Another Corsair navagator called. I felt a chill, then something happened, A huge explosion, then things crashing down from the ceiling, a metal beam fell of one of it's heinges and swung, hitting me square on the head, I fell down, a metal piece of roofing dropped on top of me. I eyesite was blurring, then everything went dark...

• Ch. 13

I awoke then, a alarm was bleeping somewhere in the distance, I looked up, I couldn't see, but my eyes slowly gained focus. There were sparks everywhere! The HQ of the base was decimated, dead Corsairs were everywhere, lying on top of consoles, on the floor and smashed against the window or the wall. It looked like some super-human group came in and dealt with my men personally. I turned my head, Miguél then came into veiw, I tossed the metal roofing off me and ran to him, I checked for a pulse, he had one, he also was breathing. I picked him off the console, which happened to be a sensor, showing the Nomad Ship was still outside.

I began to try to wake him up, I found a sink nearby and filled a bucket up and threw it on his face, he revived then, spitting out water. Then he opened his eyes.

"José?" he gasped.

"Yeah, it's me," I replied. I helped him get back on his feet.

"I thought you were dead," he said as he lifted himself up, "Now, we need to get back home."

• Ch. 15

Teen pilot, Joshua Honoa was flying with his friend, Miguel Gonzolaz. It was part of their initiation to learn how to fly like pros, so they spend most of their time in space, flying around safe areas, sometimes venturing out into dangerous areas to test their combat skills. They were turning around, heading back toward Crete when it happened, a jump hole nearby opened up, letting out a massive fleet, and their was four Nomad Battleships! They gasped, then pushed their ships into full power and headed toward Crete.