Looking for SP story ship mods

• I'm looking for a mod that adds to/changes the ship selection in Freelancer BUT which keeps ship stats and costs proportionate to the SP story progression (i.e., ship stats and price on par with whats available by default) and has a nice selections of new designs in each game area.

Can anyone reccomend any such mods?

EDIT: I browsed the d/l archive but without file descriptions its easy to miss.

• There are some mods, like Discovery 4.84 i think, wich actually running in SP as well. At least regarding to what the mod-creators say. What other mods there are, I do not know. But there might be more.
    Anyway, in the Discovery-mod, You will find all kinds of redesigned or new ships, even if they cost a bit more.
    For the money, try the Ioncross FL Character Editor (most important tool for SP :mrgreen: )before You buy a new ship. Would that at least help You a bit further?

regards,

Ubu

• There are a number of Just ship pack's in the download section -- Mancers comes to mind -- I dont know if they will run just added to vanilla Freelancer -- you could try and then ask -- Disco is as close to Vanilla as a Mod gets while adding some new systems and ships and content -- and as mods go its not that large -- some mods are a gig on there own with huge new systems -- and the ships in disco are fairly priced

this is a link to a vanilla server that i saw (rip)soupman ( i hope i got your name right :D ) post -- i would pm him for more info -- its in another thread asking for the moon and such

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cryosphere.f2s.com/Freelancer/sinfo.php?name=TheUnderverse">http://www.cryosphere.f2s.com/Freelance ... Underverse</a><!-- m -->

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet - The man who is constantly in fear is every day condemned. (Syrus)

• The 'Gateway to Galactica' mod would be right up your street, I reckon.

Adds loads of new ships in, as well as a few other minor tweaks, without breaking the story.
    I'm using it on my current game & I've not had any trouble from it.

• Sorry to hear that problem with Discovery and SP, i am interested in SP too...but i will hope there is a fix for that..once i get to the stage of trying mods. Still in the original game story.