No lvl 10 turrets? how about best lvl 9 turret

• Well in terms of refire rate along with damage the Skyblast B is the best at 8.33 shots per second, 244 hull damage, and 122 shield damage. In terms of shear damage output the best one I know of is the Firekiss at 636 hull, 318 shield, but only has 2 shots per second.

• another example of an unfinished game, what the hell do these guys do all day? smoke weed? if there isn´t a lvl 10 turret, why have a class 10 turret slot anyways, just have it be lvl 9 so we don´t get all anxious and dissapointed, and the adv. champion shield, how about a lvl 9 graviton shield? or lvl 10 molecular shield? anyone found those? I don´t think they exist either. Also the ammo costs waaaaayyy too much, if you spend that much on the actual launcher, you shouldn´t have us spending 7000 per torpedo or mine, and they´re not that good. It´s also unbalanced.

• I was uncompressing those .ini files yesterday (w. BINI, thanx!), and there was some comments about turrets and .ini file for those, but something must´ve happend and that configuration was canceled. So yeah, little hints of unfinished product... Edited by - kopikari on 14-03-2003 09:35:51