Problem with Rebalance mod 350 full

• I downloaded the Mod Manager, and the Rebalance mod form this sight, when I try to unzip the mod I get an error reading:

Acces to C:\Program Files\ Freelancer Mod Manager\mods\flrebalance350full\data\SHIPS\CobraMKIII\batteredcobra.bat was denied.

Clicking ok stops the unzipping. Does anyone know how to unpack the flmm zip file another way?

• You're not supposed to "unzip" a FLMM mod.
    It's supposed to load itself into the FLMM without
    any intervention from you.
    PROVIDED you have a complimentary mod/mod manager.

(Infalmatory remarks witheld)

DM Rankor
    Sirius Engineering
    Building Sirius Toward The Future

• Nvm, I figured it out, I saw someone else post about using Flmm with administrator mode in vista, turns out thats what I needed to do.
    (Man I hate Vista and it's &@*! permission bs!)

Oh, and btw, saying "(Infalmatory remarks witheld)" is no different than actually saying those remarks.
    For example, would you consider it any different if I wrote, (Derogatory remarks withheld), or if I just blatantly called into question your genetic heritage?

Thanks for trying to help otherwise.

• No disrespect was intended toward you.

The "inflammatory remarks witheld" are intended for the crap we have to work with.

Other than that, I'm aware of my pond scum heritage.

DM Rankor
    Sirius Engineering
    Building Sirius Toward The Future

• ++ would help you to have the latest release ;)

Unfortunatly with all the changes here looks like Rebalance version got left behind,
    Rebalance is now on version 3.56
    the uptodate versions are hosted on ModDB here

Will try an get it on here now too :P

• BTW -- when you get the Mod loaded up there is a Transit system -- and it has a ridiculous high radiation rate -- the mod is not broken -- it was designed that way intentionally -- you cant get across it till your in a way better ship with arnmour and shields

and it is a really great mod -- I love the freelancer bases -- you have to find the bribe with the right bar tenders in each system -- but it gives you a private place to land with great equipment

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet - The man who is constantly in fear is every day condemned. (Syrus)