the nomad ships

• If you find Omicron Gamma, there is a hidden jump hole in the top-right section of that sector. It leads to a ´Unknown´ system that is not even on the map. You can shoot and kill the nomads and tractor in their cool weapons. Their weapons dont use any energy! its great! I´ve got 4 of them on my Titan. Best of all there is a planet called Primus in this system where everybody is walking around with monkey heads. it is hilarious!

• I´ve just dicovered the unknown system and killed some Nomad patrols to get some Nomad weapons but I didn´t get any. How many patrols must you kill to get a Nomad weapon? I killed like 5 of them. Or is there a certain lvl you must reach before you can get Nomad weapons? (I´m currently lvl 33)

• seems to be random drops, sometimes can kill 3-5 waves of them and nothing, other times they are pulling up and handing me their weapons. No base I have ever found, though they have been around quite a long time in the story line, guess they just never figured out how to build a base, then that whole getting sucked all over the universe thing, think that might have put them off just a bit.

• please post the sector for planet primus!!!! cruised for as long as my shield could withstand the hazardous radiation in this "unknown system" and found nothing but of course the bright sun with the several rings by the way, i havent found ANY nomad weapons yet in the game and killed probably more than hundred ships im gonna return to the game now and try a "softer weapon" for killing them, as im currently shooting with a cool combination of class 9 and 10 weapons=)

• There are two unknown systems, the one you want is in the nebula to the north of Crete in Omicron Gamma. That one has two planets in it, the robot and monkeys.

• I was killing nomads in the Unknown system and they didn´t drop anything. When i came out and killed nomads they started dropping nomad weapons..so maybe they dont drop in Unknown? EDIT: And btw you can not buy anything at the planets. You can only repair at primus and talk to people in the bars Edited by - kuOkk on 15-03-2003 19:36:01

• "You need to be lvl35 to get the Nomads to drop their weapons." Not true. I´ve done it at FAR lower levels. With nostory and opengates mod: Level 4 With no mods: Level 18