OpenSP using 1.1?

• Hi guys, I am wondering if there is an OpenSP version for vanilla content that uses the 1.1 version of the common.dll, or if anyone can create one ...

I am having issues using this as our server requires 1.1 to use our custom FLHook to operate, unfortunately as the rest of the 1.1 patch requires information from content.dll that is only currently as I see it, 1.0 hacked.

If anyone can offer any assistance, it would be helpful, as it causes a crash with my stripped down version of Freelancer, on 1.0 it does not.

Obviously as soon as someone were to launch on the server, that would crash, so it's like a double edged sword at the moment ...

• Isn't the story eliminated in MP play as it is?

OpenSP is or was for SP play only.

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• Yes but uberlancer is a total conversion, entering story mode when MP is so drastically altered will cause crashes, as the SP mode is just basically all scripted with triggers etc on top of the existing MP mode universe, its all intertwined.

The main reason I used OpenSP, is so that players would be able to explore the MP mod without the server needing to be up, or launching a local server.

So if anyone has a 1.1 OpenSP, or can make one, that would be great :)