Tawakalna New suit

• Tawakalna I felt bad about all the ribbing i v'e given you recently,so me and the boys at they NAWB assc.(Native American Wagon Burners Assco.)decided to get you an up todate space suit for when you have to take the cat out for a space walk :D
    (It even came with a new Thruster pack enjoy)you'll find matches in the right console,and the fuses for the thrusters in the left console,and put some socks on ..Jeesss

• He must not have been able to afford the full suit, or els he was expecting it to be summer there. :D

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• Well the Box did say experamental on it,And there was something in the fine print written on the box,but i didn't have my glasses with me :lol:

The mrs said she would knit him a pair of knickers,and i'll throw in a bottle of 100.000.000.000.000SPF sun lotion,and a brush to put it on with,wouldnt want the Great Mullah to burn his Bird legs and knobby knees:D

And i hope that Thruster pack works, the instructions weren't to clear(do you know how hard it is to find white duct tape) we Did have a few spare parts left over ,and the fuel had to be exchange for model estes rocket motors :mrgreen:

we really wanted to get him a more up to date car to,but george the car sellmans at Jetsons Used Areo Cars wanted to many credits and this is all we could find....he said it had been a low milage family car,only flown three times a week,by some executive button pusher at some sprocket company

• Quote from "Finalday"

He must not have been able to afford the full suit, or els he was expecting it to be summer there. :D

i wonder if he wears that tea towel in there :?: