show me your desktop

• Quote from "Tawakalna"

and just what exactly is wrong with Tellytubbies? we used to go and sit in the server room for 1/2hr and turn the phones off when Tellytubbies was on. We used to have wagers on which Tellytubbies stomach would tune into the telly signal.

eeew nothing just my three year old grand babys fav,i thought by now you would have out grown them,but when i can wrestle some of them away from the grand kids i now know who i can send them to,along with some sponge bob square pants,that should put you one up on the boys at the office,ahh.... you wouldn't want the stuffed telly tubbys to would you :o

• Where did you get that ("current") wallpaper image.... please???

It is really COOOLLL!!!

• Quote from "Lordadmiral Drake"

FSX? Someone should convert the FL ship models to it :mrgreen:

You know, they have kits that will enable you to build or transform other craft from other games into FSX or its venerable predecessor, FS9 (FS2004). I just might make an investment in that for such a purpose.

I can see it now, an Anubis with skid-wheel tricycle gear. It's possible. Oh, BTW. The center pod is interchangeable on the Eagle. Big shoutout to Eugene Heyart for creating an awesome replication of that sci-fi classic ship.

:D

• A current one for me.

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• after seeing all these desktops mine is outdated,had a decent looking @ 1 time but it got wiped out when i got laptop fixed and back up files b4 fixing it,least nothing i would care to keep such as pics of ex wife,too bad she wasnt on hard drive,it would have been much cheaper than divorce :lol:

• A new one.

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• thanks the picture's my artwork(done with photoshop) I use that comp for photoshop, Internet and almost everything else because photoshop uses lots of ram
    the other computer I have does not have internet acess but it is exclusivly for freelancer and it is an XP(the other computer can't even read the disc for freelancer(too many scratches))