My Resignation

• I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult. I have decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an 8 year-old again.

I want to go to McDonald's and think that it's a four star restaurant.

I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make a sidewalk with rocks.

I want to think M&Ms are better than money because you can eat them.

I want to lie under a big oak tree and run a lemonade stand with my friends on a hot summer's day.

I want to return to a time when life was simple; When all you knew were colors, multiplication tables, and nursery rhymes, but that didn't bother you, because you didn't know what you didn't know and you didn't care.

All you knew was to be happy because you were blissfully unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset.

I want to think the world is fair. That everyone is honest and good..

I want to believe that anything is possible.

I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly excited by the little things again.

I want to live simple again.

I don't want my day to consist of computer crashes, mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more days in the month than there is money in the bank, doctor bills, gossip, illness, and loss of loved ones.

I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, mankind, and making angels in the snow.

So... here's my check book and my car-keys, my credit card bills and my 401K statements. I am officially resigning from adulthood. And if you want to discuss this. further, you'll have to catch me first, cause... Tag! You're it!

MentalChaos

Enjoy!

• I'll bet this thread gets a lot of views, thinking that you resigned.
    You must of been tired when you set this forum up, is it suppose to be The Funny Farm or The Funny Forum ?

• Nope its spelled correctly

the funny farm but its a forum
    so. . . the funny farum

And yes I intended to get views on this topic I saw the joke and figured it would be priceless.

I get a big laugh out of it

MC

• This will be a good place to advertise my racing events.

There should be a lot of pilots coming here to read about Mental's resignation, doh! I mean humor :D

• Sweet! TLR Pod Racing!

Heres my driver. . .

And ofc my pod racer. . . as you can see by the distance from the grips to the seat yoda likes to ride by the seat of his pants!

MC

• well all Taw needs is a new sand box,and a new batch of sand fleas,we know he has simple tastes ;)

rasbatino20 is that snake ...snake plisken i heard he was dead

(I like those old movies)

• I think thats Snake Plisken ;)

The actor isn't dead. Kurt Russell.

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• snake plisskin is my freelancer charater and i am a big fan of the escape from new york and la films if you examine the two movies they actually have the same theme to them but in two different places. i love the movies and the character some times you will see
    the [order]Snake Plisskin thats me. heres something classic that baked potatoe made for me and i kept it.

• Quote from "Finalday"

I think thats Snake Plisken ;)

The actor isn't dead. Kurt Russell.

yea i know but in the movie escape from new york,thats what people would say to him,and in the second movie to and yes it is plisken,been a lot of years scince i have seen those movies,they don't make em like that anymore,and i had seen your avitar,but really couldn't make it out till to day had to put the heavy duty specks on ;)

yea and baked really good with the pics

• I refuse to accept your resignation, i have been on and off these forums for.. 5 years (forgot my last account name)
    when i first made my account.. you didn't have email checking. and i didn't have an email ( i used a random email).

anyone remember the post about hunting wabbits? (hey esky (esquilax) i'm hunting wabbits!) (like 400 posts last time i saw it 2 years ago)

and Taw is still raging war i see...

i think Finalday wasn't a mod when i joined, also it was before you changed teh forums. like this is the third change i think..

anyway as i was saying, be a man, and stuff. yeah..

when i was a kid i use to chase done rabbits

Give that man a medal! He knows who his enemy is! We could do with a bit rabbit-hating around here.

My country is not made up!

• Unless it has dander :D

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!