In Need Of An Upgrade

• After being away for months, I've decided to come back due to me and Griffin Pyros attempting to create a new mod for freelancer, based on our universe we've created, The Hadron Universe. Originally it was going to be a mod for Homeworld 2 but we decided we could tell the story we want to better with Freelancer.

Which brings me to a few questions;

1) The hell?! BP?! Where's he been? I was told that he died.
      2) What all achievements have been made within the last 5 months? Not mods but things that have been done.
      3) Did the n00bs ever start learning to use the search feature, or is it still the same old with them?
      4) What is the largest/most played mod right now?
      5) Who's in control of the site now?
      6) How is it I can leave for 4 to 5 months and still be listed as the top poster? Is this site really that dead?

Since I've been gone, I've learned to model a little, and I keep working at making myself better so yea, that's something new with me. Besides that not much else. To end this post, I'll show a model of the latest ship I've done.
    [center][attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->Atmo.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment][/center]

Edit:
    I did forget one thing. While I was gone, my team and I figured out how people that know how to use Autodesk Inventor can model AND export them to Freelancer (after a lot of steps). I'll be writing a tutorial on it later this week so whatch out if you don't know how. ;)

• bp! "I heard you were dead!" I've heard that before... I wonder who started that rumor?
    Sounds like the Escape from New York movie where everyone that meets up with the Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell) character says "Snake Plisskin, I heard you were dead."

Na, not me, I'm too fast for someone to get the drop on me partner, I can run real fast when I have too. Besides I got my own chain of bp's spacedust emporiums now.
    I was gone for the past year or so working on the other side of the planet.

The ship in the screenshot is the grown up version of your Atmo.
    The rest of your questions, someone more qualified then me will have to answer.