special gift nasa wallpapers

• bah, every single one of those images was stolen from the Tawakalnistani Space Agency's Al-Tawbahl Space Telescope, launched in 2006 by the Al-Tawass Mk.73 single stage missile erm launch vehicle from our super-secret site in the back garden of the Grand Palace erm Mosque (so secret that it even shows up as a patio and washing line on Google Earth, how's that for camouflage!)

• yea or maybe it's a water rocket,you know how they have that dirty water over there,you know how it works just pump and pump and release it blows and up it goes,and besides he probably was training some of his sand fleas to become astronauts,you know they use redundant tech over there in Tawalakistan,i mean after all look at their newest line of Mercedes and as i understand it it doen't burn regular gas but is a hybrid useing the more abundant methane thats over there but on the brighter side there new highway patrol is top of the line,though a little ridgid on the speed laws,and next week we will show you there new taxi sys and the need for english teachers to help bring this country into second world affairs...so stay tuned for more on the high Tec in Tawalakistan,from your reporter ...your eye in the sky.. Yellow Eagle :mrgreen:

• That cop, looks like he has clocked Taw speeding. :D

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• I think so but you know he can talk his way out..maybe at least there becoming more eco friendly and now they can move that methane they been storing all this time,with the new taw mercedes :lol:

i think thats his coat of arms on the side of it to

• hey yellow eagle how did you get those pics of my new car. that classified stuff there brother all i got to do is eat some stuffed peppers parmigiana and my usual sausage and peppers pizza with pepperoni wash that down with two gallons of diet Pepsi max and im doing 150 on the new jersey turnpike. you know what i mean. i tell you never stand to close to a Sicilian. or down wind of one. lol forget about it.

• WOW you get around,took that pick in downtown suburbia Tawalakistan,thought for sure it was Taws as he also has a limo very much like it or was that a motorhome i don't know for sure as he won't tell us(thinks it's a big secret or something)but i have a pic around here somewhere...let me see...hmmm..o yes tell me if you see the resemblance though i never did find out from him what the little handle was for :shock:

• i tell you the truth i made that for him to distribute to his people. i have some dealings with the Arab worlds because of my mixed heritage Irish & Sicilian. we don't know at least i don't i could be part Arab or Greek both nations had in inhabited the great island of the sun god. so that why i have an interest in taws country. i sell him guns that shot out confetti and used toilet paper and things of that nature. and please don't ask where this insane rant is going. its taking on a life of its own.

• it allways has my friend it always has,but back to the subject at hand, i guess the news release will be a little early on there new taxi sys and the dire need for english teachers over there,so reporting in your ..Eye in the sky..Yeloow Eagle in to days news the taxi industry in tawalakistan (hope i got that right)is in a upward swing as the indexs in the tawalakistans market is up by three tea towels of which is better then last weeks down turn when the estetes rocket that was launched from the royal palace failed to ignight the second stage and everything took a nose dive including the unsteady market,as tea towels have been mass produced an sent to the Tawalistanian capitol enmass as there leader Tawakalna had over ordered again,an the new face lift to the old dungeons and mental hospital will attest to the over spending but the new taxi sys has been a boon(looks like the greeks are on vacation again)which always helps in the depressed econemy in the small nations,and on with the news the Tawalakistaian areospace industry also took a upswing when they anounced a new private caoch that has been added to their 747's and pilots are in training right now in the catch and release sys so people flying coach can reach more destinations and make there changes mid flight...well this is the news just remmeber were your...Eye in the Sky ...Yellow Eagle

• well let me look noo..i think thats bakedpatato as he makes regular stops to drop off shippments of that space dust he peddles,you know he has to keep the Sicilian vacationers happy:lol:

• Quote from "rsabatino20"

i tell you the truth i made that for him to distribute to his people. i have some dealings with the Arab worlds because of my mixed heritage Irish & Sicilian. we don't know at least i don't i could be part Arab or Greek both nations had in inhabited the great island of the sun god. so that why i have an interest in taws country. i sell him guns that shot out confetti and used toilet paper and things of that nature. and please don't ask where this insane rant is going. its taking on a life of its own.

so RB you do a lot of work in their secret Tawalakistaian skunk works programs :o

• Ahh you work the goverment end then hehehe just don't ride coach on there airlines as i don't think that theyve got that switching thing down yet :lol: