Downloads

• Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Unknown modifier '/' in /home2/lancers/public_html/downloads/index.php on line 300

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/lancers/public_html/downloads/index.php:300) in /home2/lancers/public_html/downloads/index.php on line 304

-is anyone else getting that kind of error when clicking on the download links?

• downloads work fine
    pay attention on login username and password
    tlrdownloads <- its with s on the end
    download <- without s

that way crackers wont hit and its still easy to remeber
    chears

• This is what I get in trying to download !

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Unknown modifier '/' in /home2/lancers/public_html/downloads/index.php on line 300

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/lancers/public_html/downloads/index.php:300) in /home2/lancers/public_html/downloads/index.php on line 304

• :idea: hmm maybe there should be categories -- it's 275 files in 10 pages ATM --> kinda not-pleasant to browse ;)

• imo it will be good that ppl which find some interesting stuff, like tutorials just link it to forum
    it would b easyer to categorise them like that, and would save alot..
    for instance i u find tutorial for 3d modeling, link it to forum etc..

• i think u all will agree here.
    that TLR staff, put the list like that temp, while they work on other stuff, i think the list will get into categories soon.
    so bear witht the staff.

• Will be good when it's catalogued - also, most of the files don't have remarks / comments so unless you know what you're after it's sort of potluck. Maybe a field or area where other users could leave remarks as to what the download is, or how good it is

dave1234aust

• Yepper, getting the same error. Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Unknown modifier '/' in /home2/lancers/public_html/downloads/index.php on line 300

Seems as though links may be broken or the database is not on line yet.

No complaints though as the right people are at least trying to get a decent area functionable again.

• Good to organize,
    (1) Please find a way to select between different type of downloads;
    in the old version of the site were available options such as: mod, movie, tutorial
    (2) the results good to be ordered by time, size any other criteria
    Thank you,

• Thanks for putting this up and thanks for your work.
    The DL-page works for me, but the presentation isn't best practice: several hundred files without categories is a pain ;) .

Observation: I think that part of the Mods do not appear. The alfabet starts with N (- Z). I have not found the "big" mods like "Evolution", "Crossfire" etc.

When I organised the list by largest Downloads first, it showed the early TNGs as less than one MB :lol:

Hope this can be fixed. I support the idea of keeping those old(er) files alive.

• I'm good...and folks...use the search feature to find stuff. You know the mods you used to have or like. I'm sure they have somesort of or part of the name in the file title....

• will theres no shortage of ideas here. i think we should make a new topic (temp), for ideas of the downloads section, we dont want to go to mad with ideas.

for example: i said more colours on there, but another member said, another template, that members idea would be the same as my idea colour, but the list item could be
    example
    1) color/template

what does everyone else think of my topic idea. and i would like also to hear from the admins aswell if u can cheers

• Thank you guys for keeping this stuff available!

I'm just a newcomer here, been playing FL for quite a while (only single player mode) and tested several mods, but non has the only tiny think i'm looking for lol so started to look for some tutorials and info to make it myself, what i want to do is to modify the level requirements for purchasing ships, i never get tired of playing the campaign again and again, but being stuck with level 6 weaponry for 3/4 of the story gets quite old.

Well, thanks again.

Roberto
    -Argentina-