Downloads

• merchant, check out the post from eagle one as seen below:

Quote from eagle1's post:

Ok here it is <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lancersreactor.org/downloads/">http://www.lancersreactor.org/downloads/</a><!-- w -->

username = tlrdownloads

password = download

Quote ends.

It worked excellently for me :-) Hope I could help.

Greetz, hellcat

• I'm looking forward a lot to the categorized downloads. It was wonderful to find the "Metallica Imperial March" again, lost it in a crash looong ago. Another thing I lost in that crash was the "TIE-Fighter Universe" Mod. couldn't find it in the download Section yet. Does anybody have any idea, if it's there, or does anybody still have it?

I would be very grateful, it was one of my favourites...

Thx a bunch!

Greetz, hellcat

• Yep, The downloads are being uploaded as we speak, it will take time there are quite alot of them but they will all be there.

thank you

MC

• Hi Folks!

I downloaded the "TIE-Universe 9.1" Mod by Silvik from The Starport. Curiously, my FLMM won't make it work. Upon activation, I constantly get the following message:

Error: unable to find dest 'movie_file = movies\MGS_Logo_Final.wmv\nmovie_file = movies\DA_Logo_Final.wmv'(...) in 'D:\MyGames\Freelancer\exe\freelancer.ini'

I work with the FLMM 1.4 beta 4 as well as the SDK 1.5b files for my Original English Freelancer.

Would anybody ave time to chew on my problem and post a reply for me here?

Thx a bunch!!!

Greetz, hellcat

• A number of people recommend using FLMM 1.3 as a number of mods have proved incompatible with the 1.4 Beta.

I don't know if this is the case with that mod but I suggest first thing is dewnload 1.3 and use that :).

• open freelancer.ini, and quote out that file, its only animation on start,
    1. disale all mods
    2. open data folder where mods r stored in ur flmm folder
    3. open freelancer.ini
    4. quote out file in case (;;;) like that
    5. enable mod again

its simple, flmm just detected that ur missing that included file, since file is only intro movie u dont have much of use of it for game, its possible that maintainer of mod excluded movie to reduce mod size, if u find contact info its good that u send mail to maintainer, so he can fix, and update mod relase

gd luck

• I find it is fun to browse thru and see if i forgot one or maybe a 'new' one piques my interest. Only way to make download site better is small descriptions ; which they are working on doing now. I really like the download section a lot! Thanks TLR!!!

• Hi All
    new to the forums and i need help in getting to the download files. when i go to the download area and type in the (( username tirdownloads and password download )) I get message bad username or password what am i doing wrong Help!!!

• Quote from "merchant"

Hi All
    new to the forums and i need help in getting to the download files. when i go to the download area and type in the (( username tirdownloads and password download )) I get message bad username or password what am i doing wrong Help!!!

It's "TLR" not tir.

• Quote from "Mentalchaos"

Please if anyone has time, let me know how they like the download section?

Thanks

MentalChaos

Looks good so far.
    Much easier to use than a month back (when I re-aqainted myself with LR after a lengthy hiatus!)

Will be even better once catalog and descriptions are completed.

Great work on the new site so far guys...glad you're back!

Cheers
    dmonds

8-)

• Hi Folks!

Thanks to the helpful replies from tunicle and knife I finally got the TIE-Universe 9.1 to work. It took three hours and the combination of the provided solutions and my own creativity to manage that. Here's what I did:

1. removed Frelancer Installation
    2. Removed FLMM Installation
    3. Downloaded FLMM 1.4 beta 4
    4 Downloaded SDK 1.5
    5. Fresh Install of FL
    6. Fresh Install of FLMM 1.4 beta 4
    7. Copy TIE-Universe 9.1 Files manually to FL-Directory
    8. Patch with SDK 1.5
    9. Activated Mod with FLMM

Don't know if this was pure chance or my own frustrated creativity, but it finally works. So, anybody has the same problem as quoted from my post below, try this. But I tend to have only problems others never knew existed :-)

Thanks everybody!

Greetz, hellcat

• Quote from "Mentalchaos"

Please if anyone has time, let me know how they like the download section?

Thanks

MentalChaos

------------------------------------------

The download section is great but, need a better descriptions of the items.
    Many new members won't have any idea of what they are. :o :?
    Otherwise, there's plenty to start getting anyone started.

• As a newcomer i can say two things:

1st: wow! amazing! tons of stuff to download and try

2nd: can anybody tell what these things are?

So, its great for the quantity, the interface is nice also, but even a very very short description would be really great, and maybe if they are alphabetically sorted would be nicer too..

Something i would like (always talking as the newcomer i am) is if they could be split into SP mods and MP mods too, learning material, tools, that could help a lot.

cheers

Roberto

• As of Saturday, May 24th, I've been getting a 404 when I click on the link. I assume this is temporary as the site undergoes maintenance, but there might also be a problem with my browser.

• i give the downloads section a 3/10 rating
    no categories,no descriptions,nothing but file names list just with size/name/date sorting
    i appreciate your work and concern,but if you want to hear my opinion,the old page was atleast 5x better

• Quote from "Thunderbird Anthares"

i give the downloads section a 3/10 rating
    no categories,no descriptions,nothing but file names list just with size/name/date sorting
    i appreciate your work and concern,but if you want to hear my opinion,the old page was atleast 5x better

have u checked front page?
    they are all separted in categories, and filenames are quite understandable, that is totaly pointless to add descriptions.
    files are still uploading and beeing sorted, as mental said, keep in mind that theres over 16GB of data, i rly dont see point
    in writting descriptions when names are quite descriptive themself. perheps u have missed lnk on front.