Money Making In Discovery

• Hi guys

Do you have any tips on how to make money in discovery, i really want to save for a Battlestar

Im currently commuting Diamonds from dresedn, mined not brought, and selling themin tokyo, then taking back Niobium for Liepzig in Dresden.
    Im flying an ordinary transport, and i have about 70 mill crds atm

TYVM

• Ny gatelane parts to tau 23 gate works and cardemine from cali back to Ny

engine parts to dublin and gold back to rheinland ??

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet - The man who is constantly in fear is every day condemned. (Syrus)

• highest proffit on discovery considering money/time is malta <> ny
    trade cardamine from malta to nb, and refugees (or something simmilar if forgot commodity) to malta
    go through alaska, omicron 90(or similar), unknowns, malta
    thats shortest path
    train is so strong that npcs cant damage it, but you might encounter problem with player battleships camping docks

• Another run that may be dangerous (but profitable) is running gold from Dublin. If you're brave enough, you can mine it near the Leeds and New London jump holes, but expect Corsair encounters. To play it safe, you can buy it from Battleship Hood or Gates, or maybe you can strike a deal with the Mollys and buy it at bargain prices. You can trade the gold at Manhattan and bring back pharmaceuticals and food rations.

;)

• The only time I ran cardamine was during the storyline, when I accidentally ran into the Flint in the Badlands. I avoided the trade lanes and went directly to Manhattan, leaning on the advice of Paul Steed, the Junker at the Manhattan bar. Let's just say the last 20K was frightening until I got to the docking ring. Liberty Police Inc. don't play around.

:o

• I managed to make quite an amount of money by shipping Ground Vehicles (or was it combat vehicles, whatever) from Planet Marne to Planet Quillan. It's a awfully short run, and if you've got a big ship and are on good (or at least neutral) terms with the Gallic police and navy, then its the best run I can think of. Lots of money in only a short run. A smart thing to do is to bring something back with you while you're at it: they had something on Quillan that Reims Station wanted, don't remember what it was though... but I think it was Hydrocarbons.

If you're wondering on how to get on good terms with the Gallic faction the answer is simple: kill Outcasts, makes almost everybody except their allies happier. Either them or Xenos, don't know about them though.

It's a good way to make money, I was able to save up for a Manta with that run a few times using a Crusader. ^^