WOW Freelancer clone "Spaceforce: Rogue Universe" SUCKS BEEG

• Wierd controls, Dreary Gameplay and completely fragged up Cutscenes.....
    Planets look good though.......

Did anyone else waste good money on this lamo FL Clone?

• I was wondering about SpaceForce Rogue Universe right before I fell off the planet for a year, the plan was to cover it here on Lancers Reactor, I had already asked for permission which was granted by Provox so most likely that would of been the next game you would of seen on the site.
    I even made a video with some music Provox sent and some screenshots and posted it on YouTube.

There's a thread here on Lancer Reactor where I asked about SpaceForce Rogue Universe and the video is there also here. http://www.lancersreactor.org/…viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1613
    The only person that replied to that post was OP-R8R.

• Quote from "rasauul"

Wierd controls, Dreary Gameplay and completely fragged up Cutscenes.....
    Planets look good though.......

Did anyone else waste good money on this lamo FL Clone?

Ahahahahah, a friend of mine downloaded by torrent in mininova and I (tried) to play it at his place, dude, lame game! Like you said, the only stuff that is nice are the planets! Nothing else! :D

Great thing he had "Freelancer" installed in his PC so I was able to play a good game the whole afternoon! :lol: Not sure If he still plays it though... :o Last time I saw him play he was on "Berlin2008" server :P

cheers! :D

P.S. : What if there was a multiplayer mod & server in which "Freelancer" players could play like If it was a game like "Unreal Tournament 3"?? AWESOME! 8-)

Freelancer Alpha 1 - 1...This is planet Lisbon, docking ring cleared! Good luck out there! =D