Where are my weapons?????? -_-

• Ive got a question that i just cannot find the answer to. Ive customised the Liberty Freighter (Rhino), Ive made a copy of it and added 10 guns and turrets to it at a max level of 10. Ive Done everything, ive made new id #s and added them to "shiparch.ini", i've gone into the game and bought the weapons (all the hardpoints say level 10). Now when im in the stores or on the landing pad i can see the weapons on the ship, but when i get into space i only have one visible gun that works. why is this?? please help.

• Hi
    only 1 visible gun? or lots visible but only one working?

Are they all the same type?
    Correct Turret and Gun Hardpoints?
    All facing correct way?

• I have 10 Guns, all "MegaHammers Mk V" and of those ten, only one is visible and able to fire. all my hardpoints are set up this way "hp_type = hp_gun_special_10, HpWeapon01, HpWeapon02, HpWeapon03, HpWeapon04, HpWeapon05, HpWeapon06, HpWeapon07, HpWeapon08, HpWeapon09, HpWeapon10" that being the level 10. that i know of they are all the same way, but i will give the rotations a shot

• [attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->shiparch.ini<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment] here is my shiparch ini file, if you could double check it that would be great, my ships nickname is "li_freighter_modded". i would give you my cmp file for the ship but the site wont let me. (i made a copy of the original and renamed it)

• To anyone that can help, please look at these files by adding them to your game (be sure to make backups of the "market_ships" ini) and telling me how i can resolve the issue i am having with my weapons.