The Return of an old connection problem, IPv6! Contains W7!

• So, i installed FL on Windows 7 RC1 (Yeah, its an RC, but its codelocked, it'll do.)

Once again, i get the same issues many have had and few seem to be able to resolve, FL picks up multiplayer lan games (via hamachi) as IPv6 addresses instead of IPv4.

I've hunted and hunted and can't find any sort of working solutions.

Suggestions? Fixes? Coffee? All would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

• There is a setting in Services called IP helper - it is started on my W7 system - yours? FL runs all day long on mine :)
    Just a thought..

"A little excitement in an otherwise dull day..."

• i have said this billion times by now,
    do NOT use tunneling software to make servers, specialy hamachi is more then .... (i dont want to insult coder)....
    all u need to do is setup your router
    NOTHING MORE
    hamachi, or other things similar to that... specialy third party tunneling provideres
    ARE NONSENSE
    tunneling brings ZERO benefits and it has all possible disadvantages
    lag, latency, packetloss, overhead, 3rd party network connection ....

ONCE FOR ALL...
    TO RUN SERVER ONLY U NEED TO BRIDGE PORTS ON YOUR ROUTER
    2302 udp
    and 2300-2400 tcp if u want ur server to register in global workaround
    PERIOD

to make it clear, only forward external to internal on port 2302/udp and thats ALL, nothing else
    to make ur server show in ur serverlist tell ur friends to add server switch in icon properties................

• im running a g band router which powers 3 laptops near 100% signal strength. desktop[that would be the 4th pc] is hardwired into modem.first off i turn off all updates from windows that lil taskbar on right i close uneccesary process's dont even bother to have i.e running kill it dont need it.lastly turn off emulators accelerators add ons.i can be in multi formation with 4 ppl in group and still have a low ping and 0 loss,and i have the lowest internet package from my ip. wait till i max that out lol..btw other 2 laptops arent mine only desktop and hp are mine