Shattered Worlds:War-Torn

• Voted one of the Top 100 Mods of 2009 by ModDB.com, Shattered Worlds:War-Torn is a Freelancer Modification that pushes the Freelancer engine to its limits. A talented DevTeam from over 6 different communities have gathered to work on this ambitious project to bring you one of the highest quality and most polished Freelancer modifications ever conceived. If you are a new player tired of normal Freelancer mods, Shattered Worlds:War-Torn has something for you. Come, try it for yourself. When you undock you will see the next evolution of Freelancer!

[*] A Completely Rebalanced Ship and Equipment System unlike any other mod
    [*] Stunning Graphic Improvements
    [*] All-New Mining System exclusive to Shattered Worlds:War-Torn
    [*] Completely Overhauled Economy
    [*] High quality and Polish
    [*] Developed by a large DevTeam from many different FL communities
    [*] An Ever-Evolving World
    [*] And Much, MUCH More!

For more information, click one of these buttons:

ipe7rWuKvo8&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1

• As a member of Swwt,( Same Name ) they have recently updated the mod to 1.5 from 1.4 ( 1.3 was a beta ) in hopes of fixing the Acocount error bug. they are working around the clock to reslove this problem.

Please vist either ModDB.com or vist our Forums and download and if you need any help with anything feel free to drop a line. also say Hi.

Im posting this as a member of Swwt. and not on behalf of Swwt. as they are super busy with the mod and bugs right now.

But feel free to drop in and say hello.

@ Drake. long time bro. been since KE days. good to see your still around

• Sure thing Ike. FL is still one of my favourite games, though my Number ! currently is Mass Effect 2.

Freelancers very extensive modability sorta keeps it alive

KE?

• @ Zoo,The only thing i could say is post as much as you can over at the Swwt forums. some or even me can give tech support to you there. have you fresh installed Freelancer and used mod manager?

@ Drake KE Kusari Empire, i might be getting you mixed up with someone else named Drake. lol

@Op. Well. im not speaking on behalf of them. but i would say why not add the mod to the database. :)

• Sure thing Ike. FL is still one of my favourite games, though my Number ! currently is Mass Effect 2.

Freelancers very extensive modability sorta keeps it alive

KE?

I totally have to agree at how awesome ME2 is. Can't wait for 3.

• Well 2 was more epic then 1 so it's going to have to be. And I love how they tell you there's going to be a 3 in 2.

• HELP!

Apparently the Shattered worlds mod forum has banned me forever from their forums, and I cannot acess their server. Help, what I do? I got banned because someone reported me when I did nothing wrong. this is the message:

An Error Has Occurred!
    Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
    OOC abuse
    Your ban is not set to expire.
    You may continue to browse the forum as a guest.

HELP!

• Hi there, I'm Nick Seafort - one of the admins on SWWT. I've just had a look and the only person banned since mid-June was banned the day before the post you made. The reason for the ban was also "OOC abuse", so this may be a component of the ban mistriggering. As such, feel free to email me (not PM here, the site is a bit screwed up for my account) and I'll try and get you sorted out and see if we can correct the mistake. aston d#ot french a,t btinternet d#ot com

However, if you're the person we banned... for shame for trying such a poor trick to get back in ;)