Various simple (hopefully) modding questions

• Hi.

I've recently reinstalled and completed Freelancer, after quite a long break from playing (2 years at least), and would now like to have a go at doing a bit of basic modding.

I have a few (hopefully simple) changes I'd like to make, but don't know how to do them. (I'm sure these must have been asked before, but I tried searching the forums, and couldn't find any answers).

1) Reputation changes in Story Mode
    At several points in story mode your reputation with certain factions is automatically changed (e.g. when you land on Leeds for the first time, the Outcasts automatically revert to hostile, which is annoying if you spent loads of time and money getting friendly with them in Liberty). What determines these changes, and how can you modify them?

2) Locked systems
    I want to be able to visit Alaska and the Order/Nomad home systems after the story is completed. What do I need to change to make this possible?

3) Player-flyable transports
    How can I make NPC ships (e.g. transports) purchasable and flyable.

• 1) Reputation changes in Story Mode: that change with files in the mission folder.

2) Locked systems: Also in the mission folder same files as the number one.

You can use a sp open space to modify the rep and lock gate easilly.

3) Player-flyable transports: You simply make sellable at a preise base(market_ships.ini)