NEED HELP PLEASE

• This race is easy... I did it with a Rhino on my first try. The thing is, just keep going through the rings, even when you get attacked in the end, just keep going. Dont stop when you get attacked, dont stock if you hit something, dont stop if you think your gonna miss a ring. Always keep going, and just run through the blockade when you get to it. Thats my only advice.... its not a hard race http://www.mechg.com/signup.php?ref=193

• lets see. First off, always use cruise engines. Try to stay on the "inside of the course" keep trying and make your turns as smooth as possible. practice if you can - run a few races ignoring Holvis and just practice getting teh feel of the course down. I accidentally bumped him out of the track about halfway though, and he didn´t complain about it. Might as well try and cheat, whicle you´re at it!

• there are MANY other threads on this in this forum.. it would be much easier to look for them than make every1 repeat techniques said sooo many times over

Courage isn`t the ability to fly head on into the jaws of death with an arrogant smile. Its the ability to run away from a couple of Xenos and face the laughter.

• OK this is rather sad, there´s a thread on this about 5 down from here on the front page, even with a nice little blue asterik in the folder´s icon. I can understand reposting something if it´s not on the front page, I´m most probably guilty of it myself, but not when it´s right there! Oh well, all I can say is don´t use Go To, use manually controls, and hold down shift then tap W as soon as the count down is finished. I beat it my second time in a crusader, losing the first time only cuz when Hovis messed up he took me with him (we were neck and neck).

• Read this post: "Race with Hovis - this is how to skip race and continue mission" by Freelancer_Hacker 30-05-2003 "Got anything for me?" - Trent, A.K.A. ´Mr. Eloquent´