Level patch for above 38 (would like 89 or 90)

• Can someone help me to get my server working? I would like to have the level max 89 or 90? It only goes to 38 as in single player.. I have been told so many different things and I am not sure what's the correct action... I want to start my own server which will have a few server side mods... but still be able to maintain the original game... Is there a mod that can be ran on FLMM to reach level 89 or 90? I have tried a few patches but they dont seem to work right... this is the only thing holding us back... I appreciate any help!

• Multiplayer should max out at level 90 (once you reach 999_999_999 credits) without any problems. To go beyond that limit, hex edit content.dll (v1.1) at 0A9DE8 & 0A9F75 to set the maximum credits. To define more than 40 levels in ptough.ini, change 0F at 0A9D94 to 17.

• I am talking about when i tried to run and test my own multiplayer freelancer server, the max rank i could get to was 38.. I loaded a level patch but it only brought me to 40 and also gave me 2 torpedo launcers which i didnt realy want, with my hf ship! I gave myself max money over ioncross to see if the level patch worked but it didnt! I also earned the money to get higher than level 38 and could not get past 38...

• What do you mean you "loaded a level patch"? There's no loading in MP, you create a new character and that's it. I'm over level 50 on my own "solo" multiplayer server. Is it just the vanilla game? Official patch? I know there's a problem in SP mixing different DLL versions, but I don't think it affects MP. If it is vanilla, perhaps you could email me your account file and I could try it on my own system.