FuBi Open Sp?

• I know this is a shot in the dark, in fact I'm not even sure where to go with this but does anyone by chance have my old FuBi Open SP flmod? It used to be hosted on this site but it seems that is no longer the case in favor of more popular open sp mods. I lost my edited xml that was stored on an external hd during a move and am now without my mod. If by chance anyone has it could you please let me know or send it directly at fubi7k at hotmail dot com.

Thanks,
    FuBi0

• I have it, yes, :). I have attached it to this reply, have fun, :).

Hopefully this doesn't classify as an awakening of an old thread, as posting this attachment up will help others also looking for the mod and FuBi might see this reply although it's months off, and continue his work, which benefits us all.

Edited once, last by keleven: Adding as attachment due to external hosting of attachment failure. ().

• A problem with that (and with other earlier ones) is that they use the original 1.0 content.dll, not the 1.1 version. If you don't mind getting your hands dirty, here's the patch:

Code
    1. content.dll 04EE3A A22A->A26A = OpenSP tweak for 1.1 DLLs to always start from m13; alternatively, simply direct your newplayer.fl file to start on a blank Mission_13 instead of using this hack ~Xerx, Cannon

You could probably find an already-patched content.dll from any newer mod that supports OpenSP.