WTF Happened?!

• I'm flipping through the site, looking for good posts and trying to see if I could help anyone, and all I see are the same stupid things being asked again and again that are nothing more then n00b questions. What happened to the discussions on how to keep pushing the engine? What happened to some of the top heads being here? I thought this was supposed to be a major hive, but it appears to be nothing more then just a giant city of rubble.

• Quote from "Lordadmiral Drake"

I guess, as the old site went down, and the following attempts died real quickly, many of of our masterminds went off.

I'm glad to still see you alive Lord D. Any other sites that are still active, or are we waiting for another to rise?

• Quote from "Alfa Astrix"

I'm glad to still see you alive Lord D. Any other sites that are still active, or are we waiting for another to rise?

Haha yea. still havent finished my mod (probably never will). Thats why I still stick around. I miss the old TLR though

• Well, when the Masterminds leave, the noobs are left behind. And noone seems to reallly care anymore these day. I'm just glad the people like you or /\zz/\ are still around.

• I'm never going to abandon the FL comunity, I've been playing the game, building starships and importing them to the game since the biginning and will never stop! I may not have been the most active person but after all these years Freelancer is still my favorite game ever!

I have to admit the forum and all looks better than ever but I miss the good old days when everyone was trying hard to push the game's limits. After MS dropped the official TLR site it all went downwards, they practically put the obsolete tag on the game and it affected the comunity.