Some ship help

• So I've got this ship I've been working on.

Yes it looks like the centurion from privateer. Its my own little modification. I rather like it if I don't say so myself.

I'm looking for someone who is bored to death who would like to build some ini's for me so I can get it in game and play with it.

The load out:
    Gun Hard points : 7 (The 7th being the big cannon/barrel on the under side of the ship. Needs an invisible gun)
    Turret Hard points : 2
    Missile Launcher Hard points : 2
    Torpedo/CD : 2
    Mine Dropper
    Flare Dropper
    Tractor Beam
    Very heavy Fighter Shields
    Very Heavy Fighter Engine (the best one in game would be ideal)
    5 Thrusters
    5 Engine exhausts (if possible a teal-blue effect for those would be awesome)
    also 5 blue running lights, 2 head lights and two slow-strobe red running lights
    Cargo Space : 750
    Bots: 350
    Batteries:470

Whoever does this, if you need the CMP file let me know. I'm working on generating the SUR file at the moment as well.

• Yes it is already hard pointed. I've used a SUR builder to get the sur file and everything is textured and ready to be put in game. Almost anyway... I'm having a problem with some of the model parts being transparent in HardCMP... I suspect it may look that way in the game too?

By transparent I mean the faces disappear... like they are backwards. Anyone know how I can fix this without having to redo my model?

Also I'm using the Just for Fun 3.0 mod for playing Freelancer. So if that helps generate entries any that would be great. I went to the crossfire forums for some help but... I didn't exactly get a "how to" response.

I was using this tutorial http://the-starport.net/freela…ewtopic.php?topic_id=2743 there but it seems to have gone down or... I'm not sure what.

EDIT:Link is The Star port forums.... since it wont URL it...

• Okay since I can't edit my old post... I got the ship in game. Did the ini's all from scratch. I couldn't get an IDS to work, since I have limited knowledge of how that is supposed to work. That aside however, my only problem right now is that when on a planet the ship sinks into the ground, ignoring where the HPmount is. Is this because the ship's bottom side isn't sitting on a Zero Axis?

And if so, without having to redo the whole process of converting the model, how can I change its axis position?

• Does your HPmount have a number attached? ie: HPMount01

If so.. remove it and redo without a number.. that'll fix it
    You can set the mount to any angle.. even backwards or upside down and it should work (look funny though)
    Its always best that your ship is leveled flat before export (zero'd in i say) try to get the center in your model proggy
    as close to 0,0,0 as possible .. that'll help latter when you HP it

Dam sorry i was away.. could have whipped this up (ini stuff) in less than a hour for you, IDS are simple
    but a nightmare to make your 1st with no understanding of the process.. especially with ships

Nice ship BTW im a fan of the Centurion model