Mod that allows players to purchase and fly ALL ships ingame

• Hey all I'm looking for a mod that adds all the ships in the stock version of Freelancer as purchasable. For example I'd like to purchase the large cargo ships, prison transport, battleships of various cultures, etc... I know there are a few mods out there that add SOME of these into the game, but I'm looking for one mod that just allows players in singleplayer (and multiplayer if possible) to eventually purchase any ship/cruiser/cargo hauler they want.

• If you're playing on your own LAN, you might be able to use Chips as a server. Otherwise, I'm not aware of a server that just offers the other ships (but I don't play MP). You might like a look at Discovery, Phoenix, Crossfire (search ModDB).

• Well we're playing full multiplayer not just LAN, as he's not always in the same city due to his job. I'll take a look at those mods but I seem to recall a lot of those having additional features as well. I'll look through some of these mods, though it looks like I may have to start work on my own mod, if this is the case I'll likely start a new thread asking about some specifics...

• 88 Flak allows for all ships in the game to be flown. 88 Flak actually takes this to the logical extreme and everything in the game is flyable. Transports, Capitals, even Stations and Weapon Platforms can be purchased and flown. However, I'm not sure if you're looking for a vanilla FL style gameplay experience.

88 Flak is a pretty drastic departure from what vanilla FL feels like. It's much faster, and the combat is brutal. The ships are all balanced such that each class (light, heavy, etc) are each given different roles rather than one being just plain better than the other. Flak is designed around playing with friends, as the combat in general requires teamwork between different ships. I'd recommend giving it a shot, even if it's not for everyone.

Download link is here: http://www.memes.no/88flak/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=114