Guidelines for the future.

• Lancersreactor had a few very hard years. Most of the problems could have been avoided.
    We had several changes in administration and ownership here, often combined with broken rules, personal differences, the gain of power and the try to use it for personal reasons.

I want to change that right now.

This place has a set of reasonable rules, please read them. We will not tolerate that members use TLR as a personal playground to stirr up troubles again. The rules better should be followed. Personal feelings towards another member better should stay out of here.... ok... well... lets allow love, respect and friendship, but the negative crap stays away from here.^^
    What i won't do is to punish someone for swearing or such minor issues as long no other member is getting hurt by it.

Critics and suggestions are of course allowed. If you have a problem with something then say it, we can try to fix it or explain why stuff is like it is. Just don't get personal.

Feedback and suggestions.
    I don't want to run this site alone, dictating what is to be done. I'd like to get your feedback and your suggestions. You can do it in public or via PM (if you feel that it would stir up troubles).

And now that this is being said... Do you have any feedback or suggestions on this topic?

oh... and before i forget it
    I dont intent to have any private boards here at TLR any secrets are being discussed.
    All the background trash that happened in the past and still happens on various sites is not going to happen here. The members have the right to know what is going on.