Server Crashes...

• Umm.. as I replyed in the other post you made.. I have seen this as well, and though it seemed like a coincidence to me. Maybe your on to something. It seems like the new jumpholes (mainly related to EFA ) are the only ones I saw this on but maybe not. It could very well be extreme coincidence. Can you duplicate this? Like in an experimental way, can you purposely ram one and create a crash? This is the confirmation you would need to prove that its an issue I think. Chibi

• Ya we´ve duped this several times.. and it´s not just EFA space.. it´s anywhere a large ship (the Rebel Cargo ship was the test ship we used) clipped a jump gate or tradelane gate...

• Anyways.. I´ve narrowed down the bug and yes it´s duplicatable... I dunno how to fix it however... here´s the details -- Undocking Gallofree Medium Transport from any Battleship or Planet dock will crash the server most of the time. Once the server crashes and restarts, the Gallofree can undock without a problem.. for a while. Then it will crash the server undocking from Battleships or Planets again not too long after that. It´s like you can undock so many times with this ship before the server becomes unstable and crashes. So far we´ve not encountered this problem with any other ship, but suspect the size of the ship is the problem. I´ll keep trying. Oh also.. we have a Gallofree ´stuck´ at a station and can´t undock without crashing the client. He´s been stuck there for 3 days now and all 50 attempts to undock has locked his computer hard. Please review the info on this particular ship and fix the bug =) .. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

• How very strange... I flew a gallofree for 12 hours (rounded time) once before I found out there was a better freighter. I never once had this problem. I can even undock with a Leviathan wich is largest ship in the mod from bases half my size. The entire ship is engulfed in the tail of my ship! LMAO! Anyways, it looks funny as hell but never crashes anything... the only time I have seen it was with jumpholes around EFA, but maybe it only affects some players or servers!? Doesn´t seem logical or even possible to me. Thats crazy ****! LOL! MD WTF is happening here? : Chibi

• errrr... it was prolly closer to 6 hours had I be totally honest now that I think about it... dunno why I kept it so long but anyways that´s besides the point... Chibi

• Well after I asked all my players to not use this ship.. the server stopped crashing.. till someone decided to play in EFA space.. then the crashes started again, but that´s a problem with the system (as previously reported).. so I still believe that freighter is indeed bugged... please look at it.