Share the love or hate for various ships here!

• Let´s see, favorites... hmm Fighter- My favorite class of ships, skill and speed over firepower. Prize here has to go to the Raven´s Claw, it´s awesome maneuverability and impressive firepower had it tied with the thunderbolt in my book, but it´s sleek black look nudged it ahead. Capitol- The leviathan. If you are gonna sacrifice manuverability and style for firepower and armor, you might as well go all the way. This thing isn´t a ship, it´s a mobile battle fortress. With DU armor and an optimized weapon loadout, NOTHING can stop you, just getting there is a bit of a challenge, lol. Freighter- I like the Whitestar Cruiser. This thing is nice, a cut above the Naginata in raw stats, and it only handles with a fraction less agility (In FP view, external view is very awkward to fly because the y axis seems to be inverted, cool on a joystick, not on a mouse) In FP view, it pilots like a sluggish fighter, but can still slide through asteroid fields at top speed. Has enough cargo space to make several million per run if you make the right runs, and can take down an AI fleet if you arm it to the teeth and fly it like a fighter (strafing runs, don´t sit still like most cap ships). Great! I´m a million miles from nowhere with a gung-ho iguana! -Alex Rogan, The Last Starfighter

Great! I`m a million miles from nowhere with a gung-ho iguana! -Alex Rogan, The Last Starfighter