What in the world happened to Animus......

• <font size=1 face="trebuchet ms"><BLOCKQUOTE><hr size=1 noshade> i had to pay money to get my internet fixed becauase somehow the server shutdown ruined my modem. <hr size=1 noshade></BLOCKQUOTE></font><font face=´trebuchet ms, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica´ size=2> It´s not your server right? If it isn´t, then it´s <b>impossible </b> that that ruined your modem.

• yes, u r right there. somehow, though, i think a hacker had something to do with this and did a complete and all-out virus for anyone on the system.

rise to honor, stop the moderater`s abuse of power let lancers reactor be FREE!

• Animus is no more or PA. They were on in the same. The server op for those servers has decided that &quot;he was hacked&quot; too many times and declared that the was no longer going to host an FL server. &quot;Hacking&quot; was probably not the main problem though as I know that server op personally from a bad experience in the past. He left the site and forums up for about a day and a half then yanked everything. It´s been down for about a week now.......... The old Animus II server is now called Solaris 24/7 Skyevalen - Admin/Server Op Hunters Association http://www.sccommand.com/hunters

• Solaris 24/7 is not the animus server what happend the animus: dunno but I belive that the admin of the server shut it down before the lack of people on the server. after a assassain clan called the &quot;X&quot; attacked the servr most of the members of the [APF clan which was most of the server population left. I have information about the &quot;X&quot; and who hired them to kill the APF to shut down animus server you can reach me at the following address for more information: Sky_Eye_44@hotmail.com [APF WingZero Of the Royal Animus Server PS: all animus members Email me I have a idea that all of you might like Edited by - WingZero on 3/29/2005 6:01:47 AM