How can I edit camera distance in cruisespeed ?

• Personally I think that cockpit view is the best view to use when going that fast as it is. Mainly because it´s easier to judge distance and figure out if you´ll miss or hit an object or target waypoint. But maybe that´s just me.... ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Hammond in reference to Cassie levitating and spinning the knight chess piece: "How can she do that?" Jack: "Magnets. Magnets, every, every one of those pieces has got a little tiny magnet in the bottom, to hold it on the board when you´re driving so it doesn´t rattle off. Anyway, every one of those magnets has got a little electrical field around it, that´s how she was able to manipulate it. Magnets." Hammond stares blankly. "They do look like horses." Doc, Daniel, and Teal´c stare blankly. -stargate-sg1(unknown episode) >>ZYCO<<

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Hammond in reference to Cassie levitating and spinning the knight chess piece: "How can she do that?" Jack: "Magnets. Magnets, every, every one of those pieces has got a little tin

• Well I hope not, Because if their in an .ini somwhere, it may contain the settings for the seecond layer of auto-leveling, Sure Cockpit mode is cool, and being able to roll left and right in its cool, But I really want to get it so I can roll in chase mode. I think its a whole load of settings that deal with the cameras, In different camera views, keys and other functions behave very differantly. SUch as the extra auto-leveling in Chase mode, And the Turret view killing your pitch up and pitch down keys. If anyone finds where to kill these annoyances email me at aegis86@hotmail.com I REALLY want to get to those damn chasecam settings.