I gotta problem...

• second option reinstall freelancer as FLMM is very good at leaving behind edited or replaced ini´s it shouldn´t. So: 1. backup the multiplayer ID number 2. uninstall FL 3. Check there is no FL folder left over if there is delete it 4. reinstall FL 5. when joining online for first time enter the backed up ID number then find the server again

• In the unmodded game the best speed you´ll ever get out of any thruster is 199. Only you´re cruise engine will take you up to 299. As for other players seeing you do that speed, how? are they grouped up with you? only by that method would they get an accurate indication.

• Yeah i mean Cruise Engines...i have no idea how they see how much i do but when formed with them they take off into the distance and im left eating dust...and i dont like the taste of dust...

• A difference of 50 speed wouldn´t be "Flying off into the distance" unless you´re exaggerating. And I don´t know how they could see your speed, other than relative to what they´re doing. Maybe they´re the ones with an increase speed mod, and they´re playing a prank?