Banned from WTS Europe for playing Fair

• Ok, this is the second server you guys have been banned from for cheating, dont you think there has to be some truth to it? I know probably most of you guys are playing fair, but i know at least one of you has anti-ban type stuff, why would someone need that if they were playing fair and did not expect to get banned? And this is a forum telling people and helping them with the WTS mod, I dont think its the right place to ridicule crabtree and his group of admins. Still i understand how a lot of you must feel, but crabby must have had his reasons for doing what he did. You can run, but run fast.... 1 shot is all I need.

• We DO NOT cheat, anyone who says otherwise is a sore loser. There is no such thing as an anti-ban cheat. We Only play fair and we always will. The list of bans are staggering and even extends to non blood-legion and other clans accounts. Your the kind of people that make the game worthless to play. ORN cheats all the time and they have not been banned. ASF have harassed us and have not been penalized. Crabtree just doesn´t like losing and he proved it when he banned Blood-Legion, AoS, and RiF. We have the best players on the server and we have been banned for NOTHING. I was ranked 1 on the European server, in money and kills and I get banned for killing ORN. Last time I remember Borg Interceptor weren´t a valid choice in ships. If they were testing they shopuld have put up a test server and those ships were so hacked it wasn´t even funny, but they still lost because we know how to fight clean. Note to Crabtree grow up and stop the drinking. Edited by - [Blood-Legion-Seraphim on 11/6/2004 6:42:35 PM

• Well all i know is a Blood Legion member was banned from the server i play on, and 2 minutes later he came back, this is not enough time to generate a new MP number or IP addy, so im assuming he had some type of software You can run, but run fast.... 1 shot is all I need.

• No cheating my ass! That´s the biggest piece of crap I´ve ever heard! Some of your members were using cloaking devices on my server the other day. Go curl up and die if you´re not going to be a man and admit when you´re wrong! Edited by - [CC-Gixxer on 11/6/2004 7:29:11 PM

• We have multiple windows xp accounts setup and each one has avalid Freelancer MP account ID. That is not cheating. And we just use fastuser switching to change between them, that is not chaeting, it´s just knowing xp and computers and how freelancer works. I am a profeesional computer engineer and this is not rocket science. It´s just knowing the game and how to play. I don´t mod or cheat. I just have better tactics than ORN. I have never been banned from any server except the WTS-Europe server today just for killing ORN and their friends that were invading our ally (AoS) systems. What about that is modding or cheating. They are just bad players and they don´t like to lose, so they use the admins to help themselves and if that does not work, then they ban entire clans and civilians.

• You are a liar dumbass. As I said we do not mod and have never modded. We are honorable in combat and use unmodded ships and coming in here and lying will be handled because you are dishonorable by calling us a liars, I don´t even know what server you are talking about. Also a bunch of noobs from Airforce have been caught using the Blood-Legion tag. If I see any of that going on I´ll kill them on sight no matter what. I am persistent so don´t come in here and make false allogations git. I have to stop talking to you because I don´t talk to dead men. Edited by - [Blood-Legion-Seraphim on 11/6/2004 9:03:12 PM

• And do <b>NOT </b> come onto <b>TLR </b> forums and start to hand out insults/threats without expecting a <b>severe </b> thrashing! That goes for all of you. We do <b>NOT </b> tolerate this sort of rubbish here - take it to email, take it to another site, or take it up with the server admins. <b>Consider yourselves all warned </b>