Privateer: The Reckoning OpenSP Beta v4.65 Feedback

• Oh I also thought I´d mention, the cargo ships don´t have enough cargo capacity to make being a merchant worth while; It´d be great if you guys would fix that. I was also thinking that the Broadsword and Crossbow ships are so big that they MUST have more than 50 cargo capacity. Considering their size, I´m thinking they should have at least 300-400 max capicity if not more. As well the Orion should have MUCH more armor than it currently has; I mean come on it was built to be a flying TANK. Thats why it needs all those engines to get it up to respectable speeds; and if you ask me it (and the Centurion) needs 6 gun mounts. Then again that Banshee light fighter has more armor, and guns than both of them. To top it off it´s even more maneuverable to boot. Just my 2 cents, Dan.

• Dan-01: The Longbow isn´t in the mod, sorry. As the Broadsword and Crossbow are gunships, and not cargo ships, cargo space is limited. And... When they were first added to the mod, they weren´t pilotable by the player. People wanted to be able to fly them, much as people love flying the Titan in standard Freelancer, so we made them flyable. If you´d like to increase the Orion´s armor, edit the "shiparch.ini" file with notepad, and change it´s "HP=" value. There are several entries, and they vary from mod to mod, so change them all. The Banshee, as stated in the Readme file, and in the FLMM dialog window, is used with special permission from PantherX. As such, it is used as he provided it to us, without changes. It was designed for use in another mod, and therefore doesn´t comply with our parameters. The limit of 10 nanobots, and shieldbats, was a balancing issue. Watch your 6!