Missions AGAINST Bounty Hunters?

• Yeah, on Crete you can fly for the Corsairs against the Bounty Hunters. Edited by - LXP on 2/19/2005 5:41:17 AM

• Almost any pirates have missions agains the bounty hunter, including Xenos.

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• That was also my first thought..... But the problem is that I have a bad rep towards most pirat factions, except the blood dragons and so far I have only seen missions from Kyoto against Kusari Naval Forces. Maybe the solution is a wellplaced bribe to get my foot in the door!?

• If you are not very friendly, the bribes are high. Shoot bounty hunter where ever you see them to win over the pirates. Check your rep board in the upper right screen to see who is hostile with who.

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• The ZOners are allied w/ the IMG, the Xenos, the Unioners, the Lane Hackers, the Bounty Hunters, the GMG, and maybe some1 else. Perhaps you have been bribing them or making 1 or more of their other allies really pleased (probably the Xenos or Unioners, or Lane Hackers, because you wroking with criminals, which tends to piss off most corporations). Also note that none of these alliances are listed in-game, I found out by checking the faction alliances in my strategy guide (official). I think you can also use the ini. files if you properly decode them, though.

• I should probably move this to spoiler, but won´t for now. Align with the Corsairs, and you´ll have the Bounty Hunter hate you in a very short time!

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- The Next Thing I Say To You Will Be True The Last Thing I Said Was False

• whats with picking on the bounty hunters? what did they ever do to you? Newark, do not interfere, we are here to protect the President!Shultsky´s a traitor!

• Well, I hate to be the "spoiler", but this really does belong in the spoiler forum. So, magic forum broom says (((whoooosh))) and magically moves to the spoiler forum.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- The Next Thing I Say To You Will Be True The Last Thing I Said Was False

• Bounty Hunters tried to kill me when i "borrowed" some H-fuel from Sheffield station. That´s when I got really angry. REALLY ANGRY. So Sheffield station is raided every ten minutes by A Freelancer who has a taste for cheap H-fuel. Xenos love me too. Junkers give Bounty Hunter Missions too. Those are fun. Officer! I swear to drunk I´m not God!

• Bounty Hunters are annoying in the storyline. That´s why I take every opportunity to destroy their ships now. When I went into Bretonia on my newest game, (which I´ve got to the point of having a Sabre with best weapons, etc...) despite them being very friendly, loads of criminal factions seemed to like me, so the BH hated me. The problem was, after discovering a neat little trade route around Leeds, half of the Leeds system was in the red for me, and since I was flying a Clylesdale I was not about to go in there. Problem was, I needed to go to Leeds to continue the trade route, but I wasn´t doing missions for the police and navy to increase my rep with them and get the BH off me. I never did: now I kill them for fun... Yay!

• Well, that explains a lot. The Junkers attack me on sight and the Zoners are nuetral but won´t give me a break, yet I´ve done nothing to them that I knew of. If there are hidden alliances in the game, it would explain a lot. I wish I could be friends with the Junkers and Zoners, I mean, they´re the coolest!