A Freelancer Parody

• *in the crowd* "WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!" 007 If you only learn one thing in Freelancer, let it be this, do not piss off someone who is much better, or has a much higher level than you.

If you only learn one thing in Freelancer, let it be this, do not piss off someone who is much better, or has a much higher level than you.

• <b>Preview of Chapter 9: Cruisers and Corsairs and Clones, Oh My! </b> Trent and the others launched from Leeds to head to the Tau systems, but only after Juni had beaten Trent within an inch of his life for stealing her line in the last chapter. Then Trent noticed that something was wrong. Very wrong. It could lead to all of their deaths if he didn’t say something about it. Trent (who has a black eye and several large egg-shaped bumps on his head): Juni, something’s wrong. Juni: … Trent: Still won’t speak to me? Juni: … Trent: Fine then. Quintaine, something’s wrong. Quintaine: Well, why don’t you tell Juni? Trent: She still won’t speak to me after that “line incident”. Quintaine: Oh yeah, that. (Shudders) I was nearly killed by that shard of glass! But anyways, what is it? It can’t possibly be that bad. Probably just a bunch of Rheinlanders headed for us, right? Bring ‘em on! Trent: No, we’re…in a cutscene! Juni: CRAP! Sinclair: We’re dead, we’re dead! (Starts hyperventilating) Quintaine: Lfba’vzjnxklgadsfg save us! Trent: What the heck is that? Quintaine: The Nomad god, didn’t you read chapter 6? Trent: … Passing BMM Pilot: PIRATES! (If you know what fanfic this is from, I will personally give you $500 Million on the FL server of your choice, plus 20 Nomad Energy Blasters/Cobras/Star Beams/whatever the best weapon is in the mod you’re using, and a free box of cookies. And no, it isn’t an FL fanfic) Trent: O_o BMM Pilot: Sorry, I’ve always wanted to say that. Quintaine: Someone’s decloaking! Trent: (Staring in horror) Sinclair: (Passes out) (The ships finish decloaking, revealing two Valkyries) Trent: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quntaine: Trent, it’s two Clones. Trent: AHHHHHHH-Oh right. DIE! (Trent, Juni, and Quintaine attack and kill one of them) Clone 2: (Puts on a pair of shades) I’ll be back. (Cloaks) Do a barrel roll!

• dared to face to mob again i see. nice start but MORE NEEDED! You know its monday when your handgun backfires into your face

You know its monday when your handgun backfires into your face

• Been reading this fanfic for a long time now, best one I´ve EVER seen! Anyhow.... *pulls out the Uber-Ray of Superkerblazification* &quot;BRING MORE, OR SUCK ON HIGH POWER ULTRA-ANTIMATTER LASER BLASTS!!!!&quot; &quot;....and my .50 cal bullets too&quot;

• *Erects Mk VI Graviton Pulse shield around bunker* What odd behaviour. you want the next chapter, so you want to kill the guy that HAS the next chapter. what backward behaviour. lol. anyway, omega, you really shyould get this chaper finished. and the rest of them. but, my overwhelming opinion is that you have gotton yourself into one hell of a ditch here...

---- Call me Arania Humans Fear what they do not understand. And i doubt you understand me. Never say `Eat Me` to a giant snake. Bad idea, believe me...

• OMG! This is awesome! ROFL! LMAO! LOL! LMFAO! ROTFLMFAO! Edited by - Killa (The Revolution) on 9/4/2005 9:41:57 AM

__________________________ Okay, since someone who will remain nameless was offended by my last sentence, I`ve changed it. For those of you who just can`t wait, I`ve finally started a new fanfic, The Holocaust! __________________________ 4 8 15 16 23 42 Twenty bucks to whoever can tell me what the deal is with those numbers. I`ll give you a hint: They have somthing to do with a guy named Hurley. (Congrats to Taw, he was the first to get it right.)

• Must....have.....fanfic.....GIVE!!! *Pulls out the PainGod 9000 (Non-lethal pain inducing weapon)* Give....fanfic.....or..........be....wracked....by.....extraordinary.....PAIN!!! Cardamine.....no good.....anymore......must.....have......FANFIC!

• hilarious! make more! *Makes several missile silos and Ghosts* *Makes several bunkers and siege tanks* *Makes SAM missile turrets* Yes im partial to Starcraft too. LOL The Humpback- A Flying Brick

• Whats the point of this random posting, he will conclude it when he will conclude it, all this is doing is redundantly spamming the thread and pressuring Omega, and irritating hoepful fanatics who presume that every new post HAS to be the next damn chapter!

• We´re just being funny u know, we´re humans, we´re anticipating the next chapter. He´s just way funny, its like stopping at a good point in a book, except that this fanfic is always good. You can´t wait to start reading where you left off. Starman Omega can post his chapter anytime he wants to, its his fanfic. Sure we can ask for more, but he shouldnt let the fanfic cut into valuable time with more important things. I don´t want to start a flaming series, it just sounds like , how do I put this?, youre telling the posters to stop telling how funny the fanfic is and that they cant get enough of it. &lt;&lt;&lt; I will revoke this if this insults anyone. &gt;&gt;&gt; The Humpback- A Flying Brick

• No, but the 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000k posts reffering to arming impertinant weapons do become tedious, foolish, irritating, and somewhat idiotic. Honestly, acclaim, compliments, occasional reminder/queries and critisims are positive and supplementary, but posts that are utterly irelevenat are not.

• I find it enjoybale due to it´s incorporation of legitimate vices, idioices, idiosyncrasies into the text in conjunction with the satirization of pre-existing elements and unbalances, in addition to some random cliches. But saying that you´re arming a siege tank from starcraft (great gane, unfortunate that the skirmish AI cheats, otherwise I would invest more of my effort and time into it) against some laser bunker or whatnot is really just extraneous and gratuitous (sp?), and somwhat irrelevant to the concept of parodizing Freelancer, especially due to the fact that the aforementioned armaments have never been incorporated into the plot of the parody, and in numerous instances, have been spontaneoulsly (damn you Msoft word, you have ruined my spelling!) and arbitrarily formulated.

• well I vote we let Omega decide, if he thinks everyone is spamming the post then I´m sure everyone will be gracious enough to stop. for all we know Omega gets as much of a kick out of all these comments and arbetrary, somewhat off topic threats as we do reading his Fanfic.