• The01 - Our patch is very safe and does not carry viruses. We also have an uninstall patch which returns the FL files back to normal. I have asked above not to start putting our server down, and you are doing just that. Please dont. Its not nice, and dont knock something you havent tried. We have loads of people on our server who use this patch, and none has complained about anthing unual that messed up their computer. All the Admin use this patch and we are ok, so are the other players.

• they probly whouldnt put a viris in the patch anyways the01, virises are illegal and they can be sued "If im phased and can walk through stuff, then why am I not falling through the floor?"

If im phased and can walk through stuff, then why am I not falling through the floor?

• I was not bashing your server. I was simply stating my views of required third party software. And as far as illegality goes, if its in the license agreement, the software can do pretty much anything it pleases. Check out hotbar, 180 solutions, kazaa etc. If you agree to it, you give your consent. I was not implying that the software was written to destroy someone´s computer, just letting people know that I would always double check anything installed unless it is from a well reputable company (such as symantec, lavasoft etc) And even with them you might have some problems. Edited by - the01 on 4/7/2005 1:24:07 AM