CVFC Roleplay enhancement

• A friend (thx Speedy) just told me that the LSF-Fraction seems to be missing. We`re useing the Addon very intensivly whithout any bugs (non related to your addon i rather have to say )so far....great work!!!

• thnx i´m glad to hear it - i don´t think i did any of the security forces because they´re not distinct enough as factions to really merit it - they don´t wear different costumes than the navy,and they don´t have many or any bases of their own if i remember correctly

• Hi Cold_Void, so the server transfering to an webserver for better performance. The addon works fine. The only little problem is with IFSO5 and the unknown equipment. Have you solve the problem or any suggest about it? Also come to my server and see your great work on it. lol best regards caot

• yes,i think now its either a problem with the lights not having a hash or how internal equipment has been mounted.I don´t know when i´ll have a "fixed" version available, but it will probably not be soon. Edited by - Cold_Void on 10/14/2005 5:03:41 PM

• ok when a hash code of the lights or the mounting of it is the problem i can check it this week and try to solve the prob. i use always the same startingship and look in the mod folders for the right use of the equipments. so i wrote the result here. and good time to you david greetings