I need help with fl server...

• I had the same problem. There is only one solution: 1) If you already configured IFSO to autostart FL-server, delete IFSO config file FLServerOperator.ini 2) Start IFSO and press "Cancel" at startup (don´t let IFSO to control the server) At the page "Configuration/IFSO Settings": 3) Set the path to your flserver.exe ang flserver.cfg (if the program ask you to do this) 4) The text in the "FLServer Window Name" should be the EXACT copy of the window name of your FLServer. Edit it if needed. For example: "FLServer - Version 2.28 Build 11 - FLServer" (my EVO 2.28 server) 5) Change the time and date format, if it not match your Windows time and date format. 6) Press "Save Program Configuration" 7) Quit and restart IFSO - now you can start FL-server and not freeze IFSO Local network FL-cerver admin.

• Ive got a question that also is inline with this subject.....is the flserver the only thing that can run a static Server for freelancer without mods? The default thing is a little weak i just want more power over things without having to know coding scripting or how to walk through walls........something easy please

• Here an easier way reinstall IONCROSS but reinstall it somewhere else like the desktop or (e.g. C:Documents and SettingsYOUR USER NAMEMy DocumentsMy Games) try that SnakeServer Admin You Don´t see me........But i´m really right behind you

• You don´t need to reinstall IONCROSS, because this program doesn´t change windows registry. The removal of FLServerOperator.ini file is quite enogh. Anyway you should correctly edit default program configuration. Local network FL-cerver admin.