Anyone there?

• there are a lot of great servers out there what offer a great freelancer experience it would be easy for me to name a few servers but that would take away your experience of finding the right server for you check out the top servers on lancer reactor .There are a lot of english speaking servers out there . Angel_Azreal

Angels Always return they never go away for long .note to oneself {stop listening to myself ? }

• DS9 Server ´Today the guns are silent. A great tragedy has ended... we have known the bitterness of defeat and the exultation of triumph, and from both we have learned there can be no turning back. We must go forward to preserve in peace what we have won in war.´ "

• Thanks guys! I´ll remember to let my brother know about these. And, another thing: Does anyone have any tips when buying equipment like weapons n shields n stuff for Kusari fighters? I know that their normal shields are weak against plasma based weapons, but not much else. And does anyone know how to make 60k credits fast? I´m thinking of getting someone in the bar to hack my account and fix my reputation with the Mollys so they quit attacking me. *+*Freelancer 2108971*+* Yes, I am the sister of the infamous Scram. Please don´t ask why I am telling you this.

*+*Freelancer 2108971*+* Yes, I am the sister of the infamous Scram. Please don`t ask why I am telling you this.