blood brothers

• following transcript is an update: locating files.....# tracking contacts.....# executing application.....# status.....100% complete security pass [green Ok ive continued devloping the structure of my clan its roughly built around warhammer 40k so theres all kinds of people you can be ranks: -primarch- 1.supreme admiral 2.vice admiral 3.commander 4.field chief 5.lieutenant 6.missiler 7.enforcer now at first ill be the primarch but if i do recognise someone of better skill ill promote them there can be: 4 primarchs 2 supreme admirals (per primarch) 1 vice admiral (per supreme admirals) 5 commanders (per under supreme admirals) 10 field chiefs (per commaders) 5 lieutenants (per field chiefs) 25 missilers (per lieutenants) 50 enforcers (per lieutenants) have no problem with someone being in two or more clans unless theres a war beetween the two clans, then you have to fight for the clan that you were in first. hokay, honour is a major part of being promoted to a higher rank. you cant be promoted to a lieutenant or higher rank unless a the person in the rank is retired or is destroyed on the field. one other thing there is an emperor but no one can asertain his rank because he has been immortalised and is the god of man. okay.. MISSILERS now missilers pretty much explain them selves there job is to destroy there enimes from long range i hoping to create a ship with a large amount of missile batteries. ENFORCER enforcers are your standard ship armed with a personal selection of clan weapons that iam going to create (if any one wants to help thats fine by me i would greatly apprieciate the help thanx) Edited by - skale 101 on 9/18/2005 6:23:07 PM Edited by - skale 101 on 9/19/2005 7:05:28 PM

---------------------------------------- the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and of the tryannys of evil men.blessed is he who, in the name of chariety and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley

• some more stuff ships; hokay.... now i intend to have several ships four types of capital ships three types of standard ships of the capital and stndrd ships there will be light medium heavy and a super heavy ship for the primarchs again hokay... for the standard ships there are two varieties fo all levels theres one for the missilers and another for enforcers the light and medium are available only to enf. and miss.

---------------------------------------- the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and of the tryannys of evil men.blessed is he who, in the name of chariety and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley