Bases for New Factions

• first off you don´t write you facction nick in the ini you need fled-ids & if you can understand a litlle geman flidref106.exe from skyshooter fled-ids is handy to check if an ids number is empty flidref106 does about the same butr you can make new dll stringtables & allows a much freeer control of editing a dll the names of the factions are within a dll called namersources you see the ids numbzer in the ini now it reffers to a string within the dll allso note when you start making new factions FLE will no longer save the names of bases & all other objects within so you need to add those as wel before starting to add new bases ect... look to my thread creating random missions & bribes for factions you´ll find many helpfull explanations there

• The line&quot;BGCS_base_run_by = W02bF15&quot; tell the bartender who´s base it is so that you get the correct part of the voice files. Custom bases and factions don´t have these entries as you need to code it into each rvp voice file, most mod makers don´t bother with this as its not worth the effort in creating new vocals. Rebalance 3.5 Dev. Team <A href=´http://rebalance.blue-ion.net´ Target=_Blank>rebalance.blue-ion.net</a>

• @ Bejaymac - Thanks that was what I needed to know. @ Resender - Thanks for the added information. I´ll look into flidref106. I have already added my faction into all the inis though as well as used FLed-IDS to name it. Haven´t gotten around to the