• They are also to the left of the box where you type your message. "Forum codes", it´s called.

_______________________________________________________ The Lancersreactor: where the screenshots are never blurry, and the spammers get publically kicked around. Wizard Moderator for The Lancers Reactor E-mail: vinnebin@gmail.com MSN: check my profile Click here for the FAQ. The forum search function is right here. [img=http://www.lancersreactor.org/t/i/lan_butt.gif]

• mrdeath - I have just deleted your 11 consecutive posts of utter crap without hesitation, and am going to say this only once. We do not tolerate mindless spam such as that in order to boost a post count. If you make consecutive posts again, I will delete them. If you wish to add content to a post you have previously made, and its the last post in the thread - then use the edit button - do not post a second post after the first. If you post in multiple threads with no substance to your posts - I´ll delete those too. Participate in the community, don´t fill it full of rubbish for the sake of your ego and a meaningless "rank" on the forum.