Battletech Shippack possible T.C.

• Well, since you´re new here, I´m going to be as gentle as possible. I suggest you <A href=´http://www.lancersreactor.org/t/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=41022&amp;forum_id=48&amp;Topic_Title=Want+to+make+a+mod%3F+Want+a+mod+team%3F&amp;forum_title=Help+Wanted%2FAvailable+Section&amp;cat_title=Freelancer+Editing&amp;M=False´ Target=_Blank>read this</a> and then decide how you´re going to proceed. Really... if you want this to get off the ground... please take the advice I have written to heart, and come up with a serious, thoughtful presentation. There are at least half-a-dozen wanna-be projects floating around here at any one time that never get done because the modders don´t get their ducks in a row like I suggest. I, too, would love to see an Aerospace mod... I think that the ships from that game had a really interesting feel to them, and there might be ways to make some of the gameplay concepts work, etc., if you put your mind to it. But, to be perfectly real here... your chances of pulling it off in a non-crappy fashion are near zero if you cannot learn the skills you´re going to need... or put together a very serious proposal that will get you the talent you´ll need to have a chance. Either way, you have your work cut out for you- I´ll betcha that most of the modders here don´t even know what Aerotech <i>was </i> ... so I´d start by hunting down some web references and talk up the game´s concepts and show some screenies to get people´s imaginations rolling...