There can be only one...five times

• Give me Chris lambert over adrian any day.

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• *prays it stops before release* Come on,i liked the 1st 3 films...the 4th was..well...pants,and now a 5th!!!They´re gonna ruin everything.It´s crazy..u can´t have Highlander without Christopher Lambert-even fleetingly. I´m predicting this film flops badly

• ANOTHER ONE!!!! Oook Well now they have officialy run out of ideas. I say more monty python! "And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

"And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

• Finalday : I agree, but Adrian isn´t that bad, given how successful the tv series was. I thoroughly enjoyed the show. I didn´t think Endgame was all that bad, but they did a good job of butchering the DVD version. As for the new movie? I´ll do what I

• agreed,lambert´s a better highlander,adrian paul is still a good substitute,but there´s no point in continuing this series which was spawned from a fairly entertaining but cheesy movie.just like the matrix, our hero becomes all powerful and has the world in the palm of his hand at the end- and somehow blows his chance to set things right? yeah,sure. come on hollywood - try reading a script without reading the title or asking whose on-board for it first

• They should never have made *any* sequels. The original was superb and awful all at the same time - and for that reason alone it became a cult classic. The sequels/tv series were horrible.