no materials found, trailing references - help please

• for the same reason i´m reorganizing everything - FL IS MESSY!!! anyways,i´m organizing it alphabetically and i´ll split the two files between fighters/freighters and everything else my FX fix is 95% done - almost every effect has been united with its viseffect entry with careful attention to top down dependency(in engines i just gave up and started rewriting them,they´re so scrambled) - this makes editing them much easier for me, and in the process i found about 30 unused weapon effects for house energy weapons, like kusari neutron gun effects - also found 4 afterburner effects for all the houses separated weapons into gun types,photon etc,missiles,mines - removed all of the gun stats you tagged so they have only tags, then built type classified scripts to edit each weapon type ini - this makes comparing two or three factions different advantages in an energy weapon easier etc - removed individual ranges / velocities per weapon and generalized those values to type as i did not think variation for the same energy type was realistic in a vacuum or very interesting reduced # of shields from 90 shields to 30 - really, who needs that many shields to choose from, especially considering that 50 of them are utterly worthless in MP. now i´m starting in on renaming every ship damage hardpoint to make them uniform, as well as tackling the corsair/pirate fighter mixup again